I will explain this if I can:
1. When a person enters REM sleep their body will normally paralyze to prevent acting out dreams. This starts at the beginning of the dream phase and is followed by random images and sounds then a dream.
2. If you wake up from a dream very quickly or you are dreaming and know its a dream and then wake up it is possible (probable in the later case) to wake up still in Paralysis.
3. If you wake up in this state it is likely one of the scariest thing s person can experiance. Sounds, images manifesting themself on you chest, bedorom etc Again all part of dream imagry. Of course which you are seeing all this... you can't move... other then you breathing and eyes.
4. Because you have been taught of demons etc... if you end up so scared in this state what images will manifest themselves? Make-Believe demons on your chest. Likely.
I don;t belive in demons. Demons are made by REM sleep issuses
If you ever end up in Sleep paralysis awake I suggest:
1. Close your eyes and pick an image that flashes and go bak into a dream... fully aware and concious in the dream... Youre GOD in there.
2. Breathe deep, shallow, deep, deep, shallow..... breathe in an ireggular pattern so your subcouncious realizes you are awake. In 10-15 second thr Paralysis will end.