Do GB members poop?

by Magnum 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum

Do GB members poop?

The question arises because of the great similarities I see between JW land and N Korea. For one thing, the information flow is the same in the two realms; it’s one way – from the top down. No questioning, critcising, or disagreeing allowed. They both use propaganda and control info. Those who dare question and/or challenge are banished in JW land and either imprisoned or executed in N Korea.

Inside both regimes, the people are starving, yet they think (because they’re told over and over) that they have it better than anybody outside their “walls”. They also believe that the entire world outside their walls is evil.

Both regimes have great leaders whom the people adore. These great leaders are magnificent. Kim Jong Un does not defecate according to a state website - “…an official biography on the North Korea state website that said he did not defecate.” http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/12/19/kim-jong-un-10-things-you-might-not-know-about-north-koreas-new-leader/

Therefore, the question about the GB – does Mark Sanderson ever drop a good one? Or how about Losch – does he ever have a good ole blow-out in the bathroom?

• Londo111
    Londo111

Only at the proper time.

• Magnum
    Magnum

So they dump at the proper time since they have their "food at the proper time"?

In all seriousness, I find the similarities between JW land and N Korea to be significant. During my last few years as an active JW, I would love to have been able to have some serious, stimulating Scriptural discussions with my fellow JWs, but I was always scared and cautious. It truly was like I was under an oppressive regime - just like N Korea. I could never say anything negative. It could only be stuff like "Wasn't that a wonderful meeting?" or "Didn't you enjoy that new video?" or "The Governing Body really provides a banquet for us." In N Korea, people's own relatives will report them for saying something negative (sound familiar?). They can only praise the Great Leader.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yes, because it is in the Bible. However, it does not stink.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Magnum: "So they dump at the proper time since they have their "food at the proper time"?"

Technically, the GB poops in order to provide JWs "food at the proper time". Magazines aren't just printed, they're loaves pinched off. The videos aren't produced, they're defecated. Talk outlines aren't written and presented, they're dumped and flushed straight out to the "friends".

• Magnum
    Magnum

OMG - Billy the Ex, I'm literally laughing out loud in a room by myself. Never thought about that.

• Londo111
    Londo111

The Watchtower is a cult. The North Korean regime is a cult. Both have similar characteristics centered around thought reform.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

But to GB members masturbate???? The very thought of Anthony Morris The Turd doing it curdles my blood. EEEEWWWW!!!!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

From both ends!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

They dump constantly due to the fact that theyb are full of sh*t!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit