What is this latest letter from the GB about?

by stuckinarut2 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There appears to be a lot of extra forced hype the WTS. is prompting on to its members (JWS) this year,

one can not help assume that this year of 2014 has some prevailing relevance to all of this,

International Assemblies, pioneering and promoted being pushed for all elders. ... etc.

Trying dissuade and mask over the fact that its has been 100 years from Jesus supposed (invisible appearance)

from 1914 and nothing the WTS. said would happen didn't, really exposing the organization's own

commercialized corruption in promoting its published goods.

So is the false religion anyways ?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Update!

so at the meeting today, the secretary came up to me and said:

"with the special month of activity starting in just a week or so, it seems that you are the only appointed man who hasn't yet submitted his pioneer application form. Did you have it with you today? We want to announce to the congregation this week all the names of those pioneering, and we want to say that all of the ms and elders will be doing it"

I just smiled and said "I'll let you know during the week" and walked off...

Oh boy....they are really getting obsessive here!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"we want to say that all of the ms and elders will be doing it"

Fill out an ms/elder unapplication form instead.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Fill out the application and turn it in, then do as much as you want. If you don't make the quota, you don't make the quota. What are they going to do, Df you?

• LogCon
    LogCon

Billy the Ex said

" So they reach some new highs in their statistics next month, so what? When the Titanic was sinking the stern of that ship achieved heights it had never reached before!"

For years it was thought that the Titanic broke at the stern when it reached about 45 degrees. This would put the height of the stern well about the smoke stacks, if only for a short time.

HOWEVER,

some experts think that the stern actually broke at about the 11 degree angle, which would put the height achieved by the up raised stern LOWER than the normal height of the smoke stacks. If this is true then Billy Ex will have to revise his statement.

He may then wish to say something such as the following:

" So they reach some new highs in their imagination next month, so what?"

• LogCon
    LogCon

Apologies to Billy Ex

I correct my previous post.

The stern itself would have reached new heights, though, perhaps, not what was previously thought.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

either way.....the Titanic SUNK.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Stuckin, sounds like the perfect opportunity to step down.

"Brothers, my inability to aux pioneer made me realize I cannot be looked upon as an example in our hall any longer."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thats a good one Lost gen!

And then make it perfectly clear to all I talk with in general conversations that it wasnt due to any "sin" etc, but that the demands the BOE place on the appointed are excessive...

(I'll need to do that to prevent the gossip mill from going into overdrive!)

It may lead to some interesting chats!

• SyntaxError1974
    SyntaxError1974

They still have not read or shared a letter on this subject with me in my hall. In fact, no one has asked or told me to pioneer in august yet. (I am ms).

But to be safe, I jyst booked a camping site for our family in august.

"Sorry I can't pioneer this month... I have too many obligations, and our family already had vacation booked. If I had known earlier that this was required..,"

I not against pioneering. It's only 30 hours. I'm against FORCED pioneering. Will not do it out of principle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit