Goodbye JW net

by snare&racket 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Congratulations.

You have obviously worked veerrrryyy hard to obtain your medical degree. I recall that you also patented something that will help the medical community. Good for you.

You mention that you have few family members in your life. I do hope you are able to keep in contact with them. They must surely be proud of you. I know I am. I am wondering if these family members are your parents or siblings. Please let your parents know of your achievements, even if they are shunning you. (I say this as a mother)

I side with others who wish for you to "drop in" from time to time and keep us updated on your life.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Good for you man, wish I would have woken up at 33. Go get em and may your life be prosperous...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Congratulations! Best wishes for your future!

• Scott77
    Scott77
    Than you to Simon and Angharad for this site, for nearly 10 years now I have survived with all my JW friends gone, their backs turned against me. I have had few family members in my life, the majority not even knowing if I am indeed alive. For having people to talk to here and share fears, joy's and questions...thank you all.
    snare&racket

Amen!

Scott77

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Congratulations Dr Snare & Racket! It is so nice to hear of a success story! I wish you the best!

• DJS
    DJS

Take care, Doc,

It has been an honor to share the board with you; good luck to you in all of your future endeavors. You will be missed, and the average IQ on this site just dipped 10 points.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Masel Tov!! I'm so happy for you! What a great accomplishment! Best of everything to you.

• clarity
    clarity

What a happy day huh....wishing you all the best,

godspeed Dr Snare!

clarity

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Best wishes! Congratulations!... Doc.

...Now, let me ask you about this rash....

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I am sorry to see you go, you are a nice blend of intelligence, compassion, and humour.

just the right ingredients to make an excellent Dr BTW. -(My favourite TV Dr being "Hawkeye" Pierce from M.A.S.H)

Your story has no doubt inspired many to reach and dream higher and bigger.

Well done , all the best, happy trails.

Sparrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit