Goodbye JW net

by snare&racket 60 Replies latest jw friends

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Hip hip hooray, great work Doctor. May happiness shine on your continuing journey.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Wow! When I saw your post I got a sad feeling in my gut. It was actually sort of depressing. I really do wish you the best; I'm just sad to see you go. I feel attached to people on this site because we've been through something that most couldn't really grasp unless they had been through it.

Also, your story is interesting to me because I'm fascinated by the fact that you escaped early enough to accomplish what you did and that you had the stamina and drive to do it after coming out of JWdom. I would love to have gotten out early enough to do what you did. I'm 20 years older than you and most windows of opportunity for me are closed.

And, contrary to what you might think, I think you did it fairly young. 33 would not considered old in the U.S. to become a physician. Some here don't even start medical school until their 40's. There are even some in their 50's who get in.

Please do check back at least every once in a while. Let us know how your work is going and what you think about it after you've settled into it. I have enjoyed your contributions.

-Magnum

• kaik
    kaik

I have enjoyed reading your comments, Snare & Racket. Good luck to you and congratulation on your Dr...!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m sorry to see you go snare , but happy with your success story , like others have said , drop in and let us know how you are doing when you feel like it.

smiddy

• Fernando
    Fernando

Thanks for sharing a glimpse into what is possible when we commit and put our minds to it, Dr Snare.

My you be granted the wisdom to always be kind, compassionate, and to make an authentic difference in those many lives you will touch.

Greetings

Fernando

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I love a success story! Thank you for sharing and come back and visit when you have a few minutes to spare.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I am so sorry to see you leave this site. I have enjoyed your posts and you have inspired others to reach for their dreams and to find a way to go to school. Please come back occasionally and let us know how you are doing and what it is like to finally practice as a licensed doctor. Best wishes and much happiness, your future looks so bright.

• HappyOutsideTheBox
    HappyOutsideTheBox

Many Congratulations and Good Luck with the new chaper in your life Doc

You are a great example of 'Life after Watchtower'

HOTB

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

Congratulations Doctor Snare! You are a model to be followed young man. So very happy for you.

Brock Talon

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Congrats! I'll miss your posts and comments.

Pop in here once in a while to let us know what other good things are happening for you.

It's been so nice having you here with us.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit