Giving "Jehovahs spirit" credit for mundane, everyday things!

by BU2B 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Desirous of Change, the case of of the poor girl (Whitney) that was murdered in the Portland area was the beginning of me seeing TTATT. I saw so much disgusting behavior and chatter amongst the JW world during that tragic mess that it turned my stomach. I had inside information on that case from the very beginning and I knew the murderer was a JW from early on. To see literally hundreds and even thousands of posts on Facebook, and in the online news report comments by local JW's who would make comments about the tragedy of what happened to the girl but NEVER mention that her murderer was a JW (even though all the locals knew full well) made me furious!!!! I actually called a local reporter and confirmed that he was a JW. Then I told people in my sphere of influence the news. You should have seen/heard the denials and excuses that came pouring forth. The rank and file JW's were all pre-programmed to assist in the denial and coverup to "prevent reproach on Jehovah's name". They were all too happy to turn the entire fiasco into a convention, holy spirit, feel-good story. EVEN HER OWN MOTHER!!!!!!!!! Other than the child abuse cases, this murder case made me more sick and delusional than anything else I have ever witnessed myself.

The thing that got Whitney killed, IMO, was her pre-programmed training from WTBT$ to trust "all the brothers" and to never learn to be street smart and able to defend herself. I am sure that right up to the point he pulled the trigger that poor pathetic girl was thinking that Jehovah would save her. That somehow this was all just a bad dream and her "brother" would come to his senses.

Yea, "holy spirit" must have been taking a nap that morning.

• Scott77
    Scott77
    "...The rank and file JW's were all pre-programmed to assist in the denial and coverup to "prevent reproach on Jehovah's name..."
    Darth Fader The Sequel

You're spot on. This is the WBT$. The behaviors displayed by those it control could not be anything or otherwise.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit