Governing Body Member Gets Cream Pie Smushed On Face While Giving Talk At Convention About The Need To Always Respect The Governing Body To Keep Jehovah Happy, Video

by frankiespeakin 24 Replies latest social humour

• besty
    besty

stupid thread title - again from this poster.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

And yet you still posted a comment on it to keep it going.

Becareful with pie in face so you don't hurt their junk DNA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQGGg6lADhE

• okage
    okage

@Steve2: Life of the party, you are.

• exwhyzee
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Must keep these happy thoughts going. And for anybody contemplating this funny little egg on face moment picture any Governing Body member saying the stupidest thing that ever came out of his mouth and then bang bulleye right in the kisser on the last word infront of thousands of JWs.

Boy if I had such a video maybe I'd even sell the video to the news before you put it on utube. I'm sure all the Governing Body would be watching it if it went viral they would shit a brick probably. Anyway I'm gona indugle myself in the fantacy.

I wonder if it ever happened that they would really beaf up security or would they leave the Governing Body sitting ducks just waiting for the next copy cat to cream one of their ugly mugs again.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Alright what if someone really good in making videos(editing) take a recorded special GB talk and edit in the the dumb looking bible kook getting creamed right between the eyes every time he opens his mouth and says something stupid that's a lie. Have big mouth Letts swallow down a whole pie with that big shit eating grin he has on his face. I mean the possiblities are endless depending on your imagination and expertice, could even go viral.

• steve2
    steve2

Thank you okage. I certainly try my best and the positive feedback is appreciated.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

At first glance, the little kid in us might think throwing a pie in someone's face is funny or maybe even justified. but when you see in the videos I've posted, the real life reaction of the victims of these pranks, you can't but help feel compassion for them and realize what a bad idea it is to do such a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6SS8CXYZo

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes lets think of nice warm thoughts about the oppressive Governing Body, hey they are people too. And concidering all the the deceptive bullshit they spout to keep people serving the finacial interest of the WT Corporation how unthinkable it is to see one of these suckers frightened by a pie in the face while giving a lecture.

I don't know about you but they forbid my family to speak to me and I'm not all that concerned wether they get a little frightening trama while delivering this horse shit on the platform.

Bill Gates is a totally different story because he's not forbiding my relatives from speaking with me and so I can feel a little bit sorry for him but only very little, after all he's well off finacially so feeling anything more than just a little bit sorry for him would be a huge waste of emotional energy.

Where as the GB no matter what happens to them my tender affections make no room for them, I see hundreds of dead children because of the anti blood bull shit, wasted lives, and lots more comming from their lectures and publications, which leave me devoid of any type of sympathy for them when they get a minor boo boo.

• steve2
    steve2

I love the recipe - it's a very, very old one used by all manner of people down through the ages:

First, demonize a group of people (e.g., JW elders, apostates, Jews)

Second, communicate dehumanizing opinions about what should happen to that group

Third, if your conscience pricks you and/or others point out questionable aspects of your opinions, remind them you are simply reacting to a group of people who have brought it on themselves and "deserve" it

Fourth, if all else fails, continue to justify your views by citing what the group has done to you and/or others close to you

Fifth, the circle is now completed and you just repeat it, over and over and over. It is really a simple recipe to remember and some steps can be use in reverse order if need be.

This recipe has universal application: In the experience of those of us on JWnet, it has used by the organization towards apostates, and, eerily, used in turn by apostates towards the organization.

Nice one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit