Major reversal for the Watchtower imminent - Countdown: only 5 left.

by Focus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_living_supercentenarians

Yes, I am watching... still 5. The last post was a False Alarm (a la Watchtower).

Don't get me wrong, I wish these champion ladies many more years of life, health and happiness ...

And Governing Body members, I do wish you many more years too!

Writhing in agony, dying long and painful deaths, that is...

Let the end of Rutherford befall all of you. Rectal cancer was just "so" appropriate.

__

Focus

("Agape" Class)

• cofty
    cofty

Let the end of Rutherford befall all of you. Rectal cancer was just "so" appropriate.

Disgusting.

• Focus
    Focus

Disgusting.

I sure hope so, cofty!

Since the rectal exudations of Rutherford had blighted the lives of hundreds of thousands of sincere followers, and Rutherford's successors had multiplied the blight to infect millions, it is but fitting, proportionate

I am glad that you too find them and their works "disgusting".

Well done!

If you need further Motherly guidance on how to hate (in a Godly manner, of course), much wisdumb is here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/281382/1/Godly-HATE-This-is-how-to-WHACK-friends

__

Focus

("Innocent as doves" Class)

• Terry
    Terry

I have often pondered what lies behind the expression "Upon further study" which is sometimes used to explain new interpretation of old light.

Does the Governing Body member sit and stare at the same scripture THIS TIME with eyes crossed or sideways or with one eye closed?

What was Jehovah possibly thinking in REVEALING the WRONG understanding previously?

What exactly goes wrong when Jehovah is communicating TRUTH that the GB has to get "more light"?

Is Jehovah doing a kind of strip tease?

Puzzles me.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I thought this interesting

Watchtower June 1 1968 page 331

On the Joyful March to Mankind’s Millennium

'Arguing against a literal future millennial rule by Christ, some have claimed that such a teaching would chill the missionary ardour of Christians to make disciples of all nations. (Matt. 28:19,20) But not so! Today no people are more zealous in carrying out this missionary commission than are the Christian witnesses of Jehovah, who believe that the 1,000-year reign of Christ is literal and future. In comparatively few years these have grown to more than a million. Today they are carrying out this commission in 197 lands and islands of the sea and that in 169 languages. Last year they devoted 184 million hours to this work!

And no wonder. What good news they have to tell the people! They proclaim the good news that the millennial rule of Christ will begin with this generation and that it will mean ever so many blessings for the people :..'

• prologos
    prologos

U: what generation are YOU talking about? the overlapping anointed? or?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

in 1968 i don't think it was the overlapping generation that was proclaimed as good news

• prologos
    prologos

so, is the overlapping generation the good news now? should that be included in the h2h presentation then?

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Very nice post! Amazing the way they were so dogmatic about this. I was so taken by this magazine as a kid. Bro. Hatzfield was in my circuit and felt a connection to him.

Isaac Carmignani

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit