Florida' s Gold Coast-- Latest WatchTower REAL ESTATE

by rip van winkle 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

What happened to building all those kingdom halls?

I thought that's why everybody had to pledge money.

-TE

• prologos
    prologos

winter warwick, a hard day's drive down 1-95.

Anything to do with Government, flight in that part of Florida was quality build, taxpayer funded, albeit indirectly. 7 million of our past contributions, spent on a successfull bargain hunt.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Sales brochure:

http://www.showcase.com/property/4500-Palm-Coast-Parkway-SE/Palm-Coast/Florida/9289900

So they got nearly a $0.5M discount.

And it has a nice swimming pool too!

All together now... Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am sure they will keep up the grounds, that is what so many JWs are trained to do-but what are they DOING there? With all these dorms are they going to have compounds or some sort of seminars as money making endeavors? Up in Warwick they are building places to live-while all the time they are scaling down printing operations.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

FAA training facility. . . ? Similar? Contribute to the local economy? Huh?

• sir82
    sir82

Will probably be a regional training center for all those "School for Kingdom Evangelizer" things they expect thousands of people to sign up for.

Also could be used for elder schools.

• besty
    besty

From falling out of the sky to the sky is falling...

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well they have to reinvest the $300-500million they received from the Brooklyn properties sales SOMEWHERE!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

In 2010 the population for the City of Palm Coast, Florida was 75,000.

Good thing they have 75,000 other people there ready to pay the city's taxes.

JW.org won't be paying a penny.

My Aunt lived her summer's in Maine and her winters in Florida.

I wonder if JW.org will be wintering in Florida, as well. lol

LL

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I'm familiar with Palm Coast, it is a gorgeous town right on the beach. Sounds to me like they need a place to fly corporate planes in and out of, doesn't it?

Marina

edited

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit