Florida' s Gold Coast-- Latest WatchTower REAL ESTATE

by rip van winkle 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

It's a nursing home for all the aging DOs & their wives. When they give them their exiting cash, they can turn it over for a room and WT can collect any social security checks, it's a money making idea.

of course Im being silly.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

So what is this area like. I'm guessing it some kind of beach resort type place.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Well they have to reinvest the $300-500million they received from the Brooklyn properties sales SOMEWHERE!

Try $1.2 BILLION.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

YES and they have to pollute the nicest places on earth with their corruption and hypocrisy. Let YOUR eye be simple, so that you have puh-lenty to give the GB. Who deserves material comforts and delights more than God's earthly representatives? It's okay if the property taxes go up everywhere they bless with their holy palaces.

Marina

• prologos
    prologos

Iownmylife there is a small airport right adjacent to the complex, the institution, even FAA specializing in levitation, but will wt aquire a fleet of lear-jets?

Lois, it is the Palm Coast but not Coco-nut palms*, more like the ones you might find on dallas road. The top echelon from Patterson will find lusher winter destinations.

*frost kills the tender upper coconut shoots, as it did the shuttle in these above Ft Lauderdale latitudes.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I wonder if it will be a "high-end" for pay training facility. I'm really curious what this will be used for.

ADCMS, thank you for the correction of the real estate sale figure. Is there a place I can find that? I send this thread and the other recent threads to a JW today. I would love to be able to show them the $1.2 billion figure.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Here's a download of the interior and exterior of newly acquired property (from Prudential Commercial R.E.)

http://transactexchange.com/ePackages/Sean%20Kerr/pcp45000PP-Sean.pdf

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Angus, I do believe you are not far off from the truth. West Palm is a wondrful market to invest in, especially if you have a bunch of old folks needing a place to retire.....They WILL make money off this....no doubt.

I wonder if they will inscribe on the side of the building "millions now living will never die'????? What a crock!

"If you are considering a multi-family or hospitality property, with some conversion a fine, exclusive apartment complex or resort can be created. Of course, a new extended stay school or retreat would be basically ready to go."

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Its prob a new "School for Kingdom Evangelizers" training camp.

As you may remember this new "school" is open to retirees up to 65 and even single sisters (Gasp!), and of couse the normal single brothers and childless couples.

Latest letter said the enrollees have to go where the branch sends them, though.

So no more of the old MTS-grad shenanigans of just going back home to pick up chicks with the new title. LOL

-TE

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

Florida, one of the World's nicest places? "Florida, America's wang" (Homer Simpson)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit