jw.org getting out of hand

by Gorbatchov 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Most likely they are going to drop the old out dated Watchtower branding and identity with all its failed doctrines.

Its about marketing and creating a new identity now for the organization .......... business as usual.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

The many transgressions of the WBTS are becoming more well known. It's only a matter of time before a hacking group goes on a moral crusade against the society. In fact, if I was an x-JW activist, a group such as Anonymous is exactly who I'd be lobbying to join my crusade. It is the most effective way to effect damage on the Borg these days, but of course I would never suggest or condone this activity. It is dangerous and illegal, thus the reason why I'm not an activist.

• donuthole
    donuthole

I believe that JW.ORG is part of a rebranding effort by the GB. I expect the Watchtower to fade into history as they enter this next hundred years of "Jesus" reign.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

donuthole - "I believe that JW.ORG is part of a rebranding effort by the GB."

Oh, absolutely...

..inasmuch as they want to look like they're a modern, progressive "e-religion".

Make no mistake, though; under the surface, the WTS is still an authoritarian high control group, and that ain't gonna change.

• matt2414
    matt2414

Could the brand "JW.ORG" be the new 666?

Rev. 13:11-18 says the second beast "spoke like a dragon," "deceived the inhabitants of the earth," set up an image to be worshipped, caused "all who refused to worship the beast to be killed," and " forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads." Kind of sounds like how the governing body is forcing the Jdubs to worship its "earthly organization" and manmade symbol "JW.ORG."

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Could the brand "JW.ORG" be the new 666?

Love the sarcasm!

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

JW. ORG makes me think this

1. An internet based religion with meeting halld ONCE A WEEk ... Sundays

2. Spritual food' online and review sunday.

3. Most WT and awakes by 2016 online, No printing other the placements.

The WT will streamline into a half internet and half christian religion and MIGHT accept other christian doctrines soon.... they already did the rapture and pauls thrird heavem

• Gorbatchov
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Something is going on, isn't it?

Gorby

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

It may look slick, but once the general population figures out that it's the Jehovah's Witnesses, they will run in the opposite direction!

Scientology had its Dianetics book. It looked cool, and I even bought one. I read the first page and couldn't understand it. So, I put it down. I never knew it was Scientology until later on. Had I known about Scientology, I wouldn't have bought the book. But, at that time, Scientology was a mystery religion of th stars.

The problem with JW.org is that almost everyone knows/does not agree with JW beliefs. So, no matter how slick jw.org is presented,

IT'S STILL LIPSTICK ON A PIG!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit