Expressions on faces at DC/RC

by BU2B 28 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Short dresses & low tops!!!! Why weren't they like that when I used to go. This might be the thing that makes me go back.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

what I used to do was this, before the assembly I would stock-up on beer. I would by one of those little coolers which would hold 3-large beer cans at once. I would fill that little cooler with ice and 3-large beer before leaving the hotel before the convention for the morning. Then when noon came along, I would take a stroll out to my car then just pound those beer during lunch. I would make sure I had enough gum with me before going back in,lol, helped to pass the rest of day, you know,

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Try wandering the passages at Twickenham, London UK.

The attendants come up and ask, "are you alright, brother? Would you like to go back to your seat?"

I just said I had back problems and had to walk about to ease the PAIN...

• dudeson
    dudeson

Rochester's Blue Cross arena is where my conventions were too. Place was cold. Temperature was too.

• fader77
    fader77

yeah looking at the sisters skin has always been what has helped me make it through the convention. I especially like to watch the barefoot sisters when they take their shoes off and I always hope that one behind me has her foot up by my face where I can see it good when I turn a bit. I have quite a foot fetish so I love watching all the pretty toes during the convention.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The RC sucked ass and the bathrooms smelled like ass. The attendance was way up because the cheap-ass GB are trying to save money by consolidating districts into regions, all under the guise of "epic and historic" conventions. The best thing was the bored as hell attendants with their " Keep Moving" signs.

Friggin pathetic.

DD

• Imminent1975
    Imminent1975

Lots of Toe Cleavage as I remember::)

• fader77
    fader77

well the toe cleavage is nice, but I like seeing the soles and all of the toes. I stared at one sister's feet in sandals one time at a convention. She caught me, and pulled both her sandals off and started waving her feet, wiggling her toes around and facing her soles toward me and giggling a bit. It was so obvious she knew what she was doing. She did it for over an hour. Let's just say that time I had to make a trip to the restroom to clean myself up .

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yeah, sometimes I pounded back 3 or ever 4 beers in my car during the last half hour before the afternoon session, without eating since breakfast,lol. Needless to say I had plenty of Halls candy or Speermint gum to chew on while going back. It was a nice relaxing afternoon as you can imagine, made sure I had a seat handy close to a washroom too.

• finally awake
    finally awake

It's been a few years since I went to a convention, but I remember the ridiculous clothing quite clearly. Pre-teen/early teen girls in prom dresses, teen girls in hooker shoes and tight dresses, young married women still trying to look sexy while carting around a baby or toddler, middle age ladies dressed like they were attending a society wedding, old ladies wearing cocktail gowns. The physical misery of the venue made sturdy, washable, no-iron, comfortable clothes much more practical, but there were few women exercising such common sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit