Expressions on faces at DC/RC

by BU2B 28 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Jwfacts: 20 years ago I took a uni student friend to a meeting. He was sure from the way the sisters were dressed that they were dying to get laid. As much as the Watchtower condemns other church members for looking too casual, young JWs often look like they are trying to pick up in a night club. I have heard brothers refer to lunch time as the meat market.

Yep, I remember those days! The witness version of a nightclub pickup joint! Remember the stairs at the racecourse at Warwick farm Paul?

For the Sydney conventions, the place to score is always at the base of the staircase from the stadium! Groups of horny teens parade around, up and down the stairs and then try and move in for the kill. But reality is for most of them, they look / perve only, as they have no confidence to actually make a move!

Others just watch from above on the mezzanine level getting an eyeful...saving memories for later I guess....

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Is it an American trait to overdo/exagerrate things???

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The discrap crapventions...

LOL

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

And to think they used to have five day conventions with evening sessions too!

• suavojr
    suavojr

hey bu2b I just got back from one day of the RC, I was able to go two half days only. You should go to our latin conventions, we have have a nice show of skin :)

• fader77
    fader77

Suavojr did they have their shoes off?

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

("Every JW event I can recall, the bathrooms always smell like one giant fart. I don't know what it is, but that's always the case."

These arenas are typically designed for events that last 2-4 hours. The discrap crapventions are 3 consecutive 8 hr. days or so. It can easily overload the ventilation and plumbing systems.)

Best explanation for an old doubt.

Too much crap, a simple explanation for everything related to WT.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Shoes off??? I did not notice that but I have seen that when people are sitting down and are tired.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I haven't been to a convention since 2008, however I drove up to Perth in '09 to scope out the convention venue. After being out for a year by that point I was struck by how uniform the JWs looked as they walked to the convention venue. They believe theyre giving a "fine witness" by the way they dress and groom, but they looked like robots. Mindless, cookie cutter robots. Which is, after all, what many of them are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit