JW.ORG to be the fulfillment of Matthew 24:14

by donuthole 25 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

GB & GB inc. will have everything online, yet still crying for more donations to buy their skyscraper penthouse lofts in all the major touring cities of the world for their world tour. They will give a 2 hour speech once every 2 weeks and the rest of the time very deservedly enjoying the life of first class, vacations, the best the world has to offer because since they will be giving up their future fleshly life to serve, it's appropriate that they get their full reward now and enjoy a life of luxury at everyone elses expense.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

If scaling back of the printing occurs, what are they going to do with the huge upstate New York complexes and how will they keep all those Bethelites busy?

• Focus
    Focus

what are they going to do with the huge upstate New York complexes

... sell them when they think real estate values are peaking.

As to the focus (sic) shifting online, the Filthy Child-Spiritual-Rapist of Brooklyn has evidently received New Light.

(When other faiths change their views, it proves they were wrong. When the WTS changes its views, it proves they were right!)

In the late 1990s and early 2000s, JeHoover gAWD had told them Satan dwells online.

Ever since, there's been "tacking".

The Almighty Dollar (the only thing those pedophiles really respect) dictates that the Great Harvesting Work is best done online.

Where the likes of Prominent Bethelite awaits them.

--

Focus

("Smash the Evil Borg!" Class)

• blondie
    blondie

So what about the large population without a computer, I-Pad, etc., etc.? Or even access to one? Not everyone lives at the same economic level as Europe, US, Canada, etc., etc., or has a desire to introduce a computer into their life at home.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I agree with Blondie. I do think the website will be promoted to the R&F as a way to self print literature for householders, yet the WT will still have literature to sell to the R&F. The WT will likely promote both, and I fully expect the WT too dictate to the members which brand and type of printer to buy just as they did with the audio/vidio equipment. Deals with those companies that line pockets no doubt.

D2D work is nessessarey for holding on to those indoctrinated. I fully believe that too. Methods may change, or approaches, but the busy work has to continue IMO.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Good point, Blondie. I think the push for digital content will be mostly implemented in the developed countries, and they will still use printed literature for the 3rd world countries.

I think the reason they are shifting to more digital content is not just to save money. I think someone up there got smart and realized they needed to do something to appeal to the younger generation of Witnesses. For almost 40 years, kids have been entranced with digitial or electronic content, and they are just now starting to take advantage of it. (A bit late, I might add.) They are bleeding members in the developed countries. Kids raised in the troof are leaving! I think this is their latest attempt to plug the hole. It won't work.

• stillin
    stillin

Prophecy is fulfilled! The Good News has been preached throughout the nations by means of the worldwide web!

Ok, now, about the end...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JW.ORG sure got all the hype at the Conventions.

Over 700 languages. Yada yada yada.

Yep...........JW.ORG...........in all the inhabited Earth.

Doc

JW.ORG -- coming to a computer near you. (Computer, printer, and paper not included.)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Great thought.

That was mentioned by a couple of brothers in our congregation several months ago. Basicly, put the information on the internet and the prophesy is fulfilled.

DK

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Donuthole, your theory isn't all that far-fetched.

While Blondie makes a valid point that there's a significant portion of the world's population that still has no access to the internet, let alone owning a computer, a tablet or a smartphone, that picture is rapidly changing. Even poor third-world countries are investing heavily in wireless, mobile internet technology, skipping the copper telephone lines stage. It won't take many years until the portion of info-excluded people in the world (including elderly people in developed countries) will become fringe.

I don't think it's all too impossible that the WTS deems "fulfilled" Matthew 24:14 based on the awareness of the JW.ORG website, and begins to downplay the relevance of the door-to-door witnessing. Even them aren't that stupid to not realize how ineffective it has become in the modern world. However, there may be a continuous push for conducting bible studies on a personal basis (or using video-conference), therefore the world-wide "educational work" will continue, and the hours spent in evangelizing will still be used as reference to evaluate the spiritual progress of the JW's.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit