No Blood windshield stickers

by HappyDad 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

We should have a Sticker that says "Donate Blood, so the Jehovah's Witnesses may obtain the fractions they need "

You could then stick one on their car LOL !

If there is a kind of bumper sticker that comes off easily so that this isn't vandalism, I actually like this idea. Before the car's owners got back to it after the session, various friends would be walking by on the way to their cars and see the message.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Ok! I just had a real good look at that decal again. On the bottom it says.....Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital Blood Conservation Project. After looking it up on the web, Phoebe putney hospital is in Albany, Georgia and we are in SW Florida. One article was about the blood conservation project.....not for religious reasons, but because there was a shortage of blood for elective surgery. Reading between the lines, you could see that they are concerned about using too much blood when it might not be necessary. NOTHING about religious reasons that I could see!

There is a phone number with our area code 239. Upon further searching I found that there is a large insurance company owned by a SW Floridian with offices around this area. It gives the owners name and mentions that he is heading the Phoebe Putney BCP in this area. Again I could see nothing about religious reasons.

I'm thinking that the wife who uses this car is afraid to actually admit that she is a JW who doesn't want blood for religious reasons. Looks like she is using a legitimate hospitals concern for low blood supplies and using it to her own reasons. However, the way the decal is printed screams JW style of printing. You know how most WT printed items stand out on their own in a crowd of other printed material?

Now I need to take a peek at the husband's vehicle to see if the same decal is on his windshied.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit