No Blood windshield stickers

by HappyDad 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Funny I thought cars had oil in their engines not blood.

In a devastating collision that car would drip blood from the engines crank case,

you can imagine what the tow truck operator would think.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow, now that is really wacko!

• designs
    designs

You should have one- Vampires Wanted

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

They should maybe have a

"BABY ON BOARD" sticker too?

Maybe

"BABY ON BOARD.
    Drive Carefully.
    If you hit us we won't have blood!"

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like some zealous-to-the-point-of-fanaticism JW designed window decals & is passing them out to those who are "spiritual" enough.

As noted above, it certainly isn't anything "official" from the WTS. They're maroons, but not to that extent.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Finkelstein: Funny I thought cars had oil in their engines not blood

JW cars can only accept fractions of 10w/30.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good one ADCS

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We should have a Sticker that says "Donate Blood, so the Jehovah's Witnesses may obtain the fractions they need "

You could then stick one on their car LOL !

• dugout
    dugout

First of all your car will run like crap on fractions of 10w/30 and second if I do get into accident I will give up my blood........ at a fraction (one at a time though)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It is like those superstitious and religious nuts who have pictures of their saints or gods in their cars, you know for good luck and protection!

Maybe they think that Jehovah will see their extra righteousness and protect them more!

Or maybe they just know they are bad drivers, perhaps too busy using their phones to look up the latest jw.org upload while driving, and anticipate an accident?

Hahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit