..A New TV Show About exJW`s??!!..

by OUTLAW 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Kudos for actually talking to the woman while the rest of us speculate. Well, if she wants people who are in the "middle stage", it seems like an almost impossible task. How many of them are going to want to be on TV?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Yeah.....I told her with the bag on my head and a voice scrambler maybe.......then saying that out loud made me sad.

I think there are some who have just left, basically nothing left to lose, and they will end up doing it.

She was nice. They are looking for people making changes, along with the family things, the personal problems (hard to make friends), and all the other stuff that goes with it. Imagine leaving a super deep Mormon family. How about Islam? Becoming an athiest in a born again christian family. All of that transition stuff. Not just JW's, although if they do it right, they might have a spin off.

JW Mafia?

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

they could tape me making complete dopes out of jw's on the streets of NYC. I just made 7 jw's sleeping on a hidden park bench. wake up and shun and run just for me stopping to ask for the new afake mag... lol

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It's will end up a circus! And I would strongly advise against it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RayPublisher/JW Struggle..

Put out a video that talks about the proposed JW TV show..

I have his permission to post it ..So here it is..

http://youtu.be/Z2RIJ81MKiQ

Thanks Eric!..

...................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit