..A New TV Show About exJW`s??!!..

by OUTLAW 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you want to be on TV?

REPOSTED TO HELP TV PRODUCERS OF EX-JW SERIES: My name is Shauna Woods and I work for Hot Snakes Media, an acclaimed television production company based in New York City. We have developed and produced hit content for TLC, Discovery, and Travel Channel among many others.

I saw you were an administrator for the New England Ex-Jehovah's Witness Group and wanted to tell you about a new real-life series we're developing surrounding people who are in the process of leaving their faith — this includes individuals who recently left, in addition to those who plan to leave in the near future.

Essentially, anyone one looking to create a new path for themselves outside of their religion is of interest to us. I was hoping you could share our casting notice with your network or a specific person you may have in mind who would be interested in this project.

We’re open to any thoughts, insight, referrals or suggestions you may have to point me in the right direction. If you need any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected], or 212.204.2557 .

I've attached our casting notice for you to share as you see fit. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Sincerely,
    Shauna Woods

Have you lived your entire life devoted to your spiritual beliefs? Do you constantly find yourself following along with your religious order even if you don’t necessarily agree? Whether you simply don’t believe in the customs and traditions, or are looking to branch away from your ”extreme” religious lifestyle in a quest for self-empowerment, we want to hear from you.

An acclaimed television production company is searching for individuals who want to leave their religious communities. We are especially seeking people with unique personalities and compelling back-stories, who have the courage to stand up for what they truly believe in.

To be considered, or to nominate someone, please write to us at [email protected] with the following information [**if you are nominating someone else, please be sure to include their contact info, as well**]:

•First & last name •Your city & state of residence •Brief cover note discussing your story and religious background

•A few current photographs

•The best phone number(s) at which to reach you

.......................................................................................

Looks like another PR Disaster for the WBT$!!..

................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I think it would be interesting if it ever happened, but I don't see this getting off the ground. I hope I'm wrong, but the only way I see this being an interesting show is if they featured people who have a lot to lose by leaving ... someone who has a lot of family in or a lot of friends. I don't think most people living in that situation would be willing to participate. (I wouldn't). I think the only ones they will get that are willing to participate are ones that are on the cusp of the witnesses, with few close contacts inside. The other type of people I see that might be willing to participate are very young JWs who want to leave and who may be a bit impulsive.

Personally, I don't think this proposed show will show JW's OR ex-JWs in a good light. (The former I could care less about.)

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I nominate KateWild . She would do a great job.

@KateWild. What do you think??? lol

LL

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I would LOVE for them to recreate the story of Barbara Anderson leaving! THAT would be interesting!

Poor KateWild! She's probably hiding under a chair! Lol!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Theres a reality TV show about the Amish..

They lose everything by leaving their religion..Same as the JW`s..

If somebody thinks theres money to be made..

We could be watching an exJW Reality TV show in the Future..

That would be pretty awesome!!..LOL!!..

...................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

This is probably some elder dangling his maggot in case anyone bites.....

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Ray Publisher, John Cedars and Blondie would be the best writers for a show on Ex-JWs. I would pick Ray and Blondie to be the Reality TV Show's writers because they were long-time Elder and Elder's wife, they have seen it all! Ray is a professional with TV, Commericials and Graphics, Blondie is a professional writer, hire them and you got a program! John Cedars has the killer British Accent that's so popular these days.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GOOD LORD!!..

LOOK WHAT I`VE FOUND!!..

Quote: BREAKING AMISH PRODUCERS NOW PLANNING TELEVISION PROGRAM ABOUT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
    An acclaimed television production company is searching for individuals who have left or who are now leaving the Jehovah's Witness religious community.

Rick and Susan Fearon of The Six Screens of the Watchtower.com have been contacted by the producers of "Breaking Amish", (a very successful Television program) on TLC. Interest is being shown in the weekly Radio program The Six Screens Tele-Network broadcasts over the Internet.

The following is an email Six Screens received from the production company. yesterday (JUNE, 17)
    Hi Rick
    It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you again for taking the time to hear about the show and sharing our information with your network. I’ve attached below our casting notice for your review and to share as you see fit. If the show is picked up to series, we can discuss more in-depth ways your show can be incorporated in the episodes concerning Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses. If you have any questions, I’m available anytime to talk. I really appreciate your help and I look forward to talking to you soon!

CAN YOU HELP ? .......
    THE CASTING COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN "TOUCHED BY THE TENTACLES OF THE WATCHTOWER"
    Have you lived your entire life devoted to your spiritual beliefs? Do you constantly find yourself following along with your religious order even if you don’t necessarily agree? Whether you simply don’t believe in the customs and traditions, or are looking to branch away from your ”extreme” religious lifestyle in a quest for self-empowerment, we want to hear from you.
    An acclaimed television production company is searching for individuals who want to leave their religious communities — this includes individuals who recently left, in addition to those who plan to leave in the near future.. Seeking people with unique personalities and compelling back-stories, who have the courage to stand up for what they truly believe in. To be considered, or to nominate someone, please write to us with the following information [**if you are nominating someone else, please be sure to include their contact info, as well**]:

•First & last name
    •Your city & state of residence
    •Brief cover note discussing your story and religious background
    •A few current photographs
    PRIVATE MAIL ME ON FACE BOOK OR EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO [email protected]

............................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• baltar447
    baltar447

Lets hope koolaiman is NOT involved with this...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m told it was announced on Fearons show today..

Six Screens was contacted by TLC..but..When asked..

Did`t want to give the production companys name out on todays show..

.............................We have the name!..

........................I wonder why the Secrecy?!..

............................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit