..A New TV Show About exJW`s??!!..

by OUTLAW 54 Replies latest social entertainment

• steve2
    steve2

Let's hope such a show focuses of re-building a productive life after the organization. The organization would gloat with "We told you so's" if such a show were peopled by the usual complaint-driven sad sacks.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.Now for some Light humour..

Normally I wouldn`t put up a six screens advertisement up but..

This is Pretty Funny..

I wonder how the TV Producers Will feel when They Know..

Six Screens has taken over Casting for their TV show??!!..LOL!!

Quote: SIX SCREENS INTERVIEWS POTENTIAL CANDIDATES for new real life-television series developing, surrounding Jehovah's Witnesses who have left or are considering leaving their Religion.

Saturday night, June, 27 beginning at 7 pm. est. (NEW YORK TIME) Rick and Susan Fearon on their weekly Radio and Live streaming program, "The Six Screens Of The Watchtower Conference Call" will be interviewing former Jehovah's Witnesses for a possible casting position in a developing Television series. An acclaimed television production company based in New York City that has developed and produced hit content for TLC, Discovery, and Travel Chanel is now turning it's attention to the plight of Jehovah's Witnesses.

.............................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "I wonder how the TV producers will feel when they know Six Screens has taken over casting for their TV show??!!..LOL!!"

Ha!

I see it going one of two ways; B) "Cool! they're working for free!" or B) (once they learn a thing or two about SixScreens) "Aw, f**k; the production's boned, pull the plug."

Unless...

...they're actually in the know about SixScreens and are cool with it and/or are paying the Fearons for their help; in which case...

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Ugh.

Rick representing EX-JW's in a show that could be popular, is not good for any of us. He will get discredited by anyone with half a brain and a few google searches.

They probably are looking for people near their home base. There are lots they will find able to do this. My only concern, is alot of people that left in the 90's are not neccesarily in tune with the kinds of things that might perk up a JW's ears when watching this show. And you KNOW alot of JW;s are going to watch. :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

steve2 - "The organization would gloat with 'We told you so's' if such a show were peopled by the usual complaint-driven sad sacks."

Or even worse; the type of (admittedly rare) batshit rabid XJWs who've turned into hardcore fundy Jesus-freaks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I wouldn`t worry too much about six screens taking over the TV Show..

Reality TV Show producers are going to do things their way..

If you`ve ever seen a six screens show,you`ll know..

The sound is down a lot of the time and the promotional sign keeps falling off the wall..(I mean like a lot!!)..LOL!!..

It`s unlikely the producers are going to hand their show over to anyone..

...................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "I wouldn`t worry too much about six screens taking over the TV Show."

Oh, I agree completely.

Hell, someone should run a betting pool on how long it takes the Production to try and distance itself from the XJW version of Alex Jones and PrisonPlanet...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh great. these kinds of things attract crazies. Ratings matter, so they'll make a judgment call on who will draw more sound bites for ratings. Hopefully the producers will be intelligent enough to sort through the high volume, low IQ candidates.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I spoke to their recruiter. Seemed like a decent person,a nd she has spoken to many people. I'm not ready to put my face out there, or I may do it. Shes looking for people in that middle stage. Its about life after you lose your faith. Consequences and real story will be interesting enough. Its not about one particular religion.

So if you recently left or faded, don't mind having your face up there, and are trying to get family out, cope with loss, or more....that is who they are looking for.

It also appears multiple people have warned her about Fearons credibility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit