The Venting Thread

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

The problem newbies make is that they're on the Active Topics page, which doesn't allow you to make a New Topic. You have to navigate to a specific sub-forum first.

Why does the expiration date for my milk always fall on a Tuesday?

Pro tip: You can easily get another week out of the milk after it "expires", provided your fridge is reasonably cold

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

People who don't know where a trash can is.

People who don't use reusable shopping bags.

The 'islamic extremists'. Let those cockroaches kill each other. No involvement. It legitimizes one side, and neither side should be legitimized.

The dumbing down of the Republican Party, now with the introduction of a Squirrel.

• phats
    phats

You know what? I have never seen that there before, I swear! HAH. I SWEAR!

Maybe it's because I'm such a newbe.

Anyway I'm jumping ship & setting up my first ever thread.

See you on the other side.

I'll call it "Hello from Phats"

Please be patient though, My wife has just come home from her Thursday night meeting so I need to spend some time with her & my 12 year old daughter.

I must say I am slow though. I'm doing this of my own back as I've never done anything like this before.

I own my own company & fortunately (or not for my now lousy performance in this field) I have as they say "a man" to do all this stuff for me.

It's only a small business but I'm lazy so I hand it all over to him.

Good thing is, he loves computers & is quite happy getting a brake for his normal work.

Anyway. See on the other side & hold on to your hats (or was that Phats)

Phats.

• talesin
    talesin

People who ask a question instead of just using a search engine ... hello~!

"What does XXX mean?"

40 minutes later ...... "Why is no one commenting?"

drrrr ...........

There is a reason why the internet is called "The Information Highway"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mini, I sent you a PM.

People who don't use reusable shopping bags.

I use the shopping bags I get for other things such as trash can liners, suit cases, brief cases, for wet swimsuits, etc. I also have a big reusable bag.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I do get shopping bags too, to use for such purposes. But, I alwsays have too many of them and end up throwing the plastic bags away before I hit hoarder quantity. In maui, no plastic shopping bags.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I got my own stinkin problems - my vent is people that vent with the expectation that I care.

While I understand that your life may not be perfect, keep in mind that I got my own stinkin problems, so don't expect a lot of sympathy from me.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am really, really sick of being in pain, it is my entire life right now, being in pain, trying to prevent the pain, trying to deal with it, enough. I am sick of being sick

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Aww, Lisa.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Lisa I wish somthing could help.

Pain is never fully understood by anyone exceot the person experiencing it. I get that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit