The Venting Thread

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

This thread is for you to vent about anything (within guidelines) that you want.

I'll start.

I'm sick of people who complain about how cold the weather is and then you have two 85 degree days and now they can't wait till autumn!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Red dots.

• jam
    jam

Greed..How much money is enough. I have a brother and he

actually have his first dollar. I love my brother but every conversation

ends up about money. LOL

My brother is 77 years old and he is in good shape financially and he is

a widower. Over the years he have dated several women, but as soon as

they find out he is a tight ass, they run for the hills.LOL

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Why does everyone go to Home Depot when the weather person says it's going to rain or snow. Why does everyone go to get toilet paper, bounty & water. Where is the shortage....I see this all the time.....bad weather, off folks go to all the stuff off the shelves.

Another thing too...why is everyone on cellphones...all day long, aren't some of us supposed to be working.

That's it for now...I have a lot more, but want to give others a chance.

Legacy

• jgnat
  • jam
    jam

I forgot his favorite phrase " how much did it cost"?

How much did you pay for that soda?(Me) I don't know

I gave the guy a dollar, I didn't count my change.

• minimus
    minimus

I can't stand cheap people either. I am always at the short end of the stick when the bill comes.

• phats
    phats

Hi Jam,

Both my brothers have been more financially successful than me But I do believe in my heart that I have indeed had the more enjoyable life.

I do feel I have been truly blest & I mean that with NO religious bent.

I'm out 8 years.

My 2 brothers are right in there in the middle of it all, doing all the brawn nosing power stuff.

I lived that shit all my life. Brought up on the guilt tripping, "you're fucked if you ever piss him off" crap!(Sorry for any offence)

Anyway. I'm really cool, at my home where I live with my wife of 27 years with 2 lovely girls. I do feel truly blest.

Phats.

• jam
    jam

phats; I hear you, good for you. Like you,my brother is alone. Me on

the other hand, enjoying life. You can't take it with you. (money)..

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Why does the expiration date for my milk always fall on a Tuesday? I like to go grocery shopping on the weekend, but I can't wait if I want fresh milk in the morning.

And why do people insist on wearing socks with flip flops? Don't they know how silly it looks?

And why do other people insist on being on the road while I'm on my commute home?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit