The Venting Thread

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Oh , Welcome phats.......

• Mum
    Mum

phats: Welcome! Tell us more when you're ready.

I've been playing the lottery 18 years, and still haven't won!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I tire of lack of compassion.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard phats!!!

And to answer the OP, here goes:

People who make the committment of getting a dog..... but think it's OK to let it poop all over the place.

(Never go out the door without two poop bags in your pocket or a permanent poop bag dispenser on the leash.)

om

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

When someone will not accept my NO. grr

When I see someone with a lack of awareness or acceptance of personal responsibilty. To me it should be innate. But I guess not.

When the new criminally bright lightbulbs peek out from a fixture/lapshade, or have none. I know there are more people out there like me who immediatly go into an optical migraine when exposed to that. grrr

When rain hits just as my daughter and I are planning to go to the pool, or I finally decide to mow the yard, or wash the car, or, or, or. (We have the same or higher volume of rain than the pacific northwest)

When the foster dog pees all over the kitchen floor ( and poos) but she is so cute ( and sick) I keep excusing it . lather rinse repeat. ahhh I just saw the dog poo post. Ok I Do pick up ouside if she *ever* goes out there ;) We bought a package of three rolls of bags with a hook for her harness, not even halfway thought the first roll and she has been with us since Jan!

• jam
    jam

Mayor resigns amid dog poop controversy.

[email protected]@zenReort on Twiter.

Pasadena Star Nwes...

Mayor threw dog poop (in a bag) in neighbor's yard. LOL

San Marino is one of the richest city here in Calif....

• minimus
    minimus

Texting WHILE driving!

• phats
    phats

Thank you Jam & Mum,

This is my first interjection on the forum after lurking for the best part of 6 years.

I wanted to start my own but I can't for the life of me find where to go to start one. I can only jump onto some one else's.

I asked Simon but he must be to busy as I never got a reply.

No problem though.....

So if anyone out there could give this total thicky a how to do what all of you are doing, that would be great:)

• minimus
    minimus

On the top of the page, there is New Topic. Click it and Nirvana starts. AND WELCOME TO JWN!!!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Phats, you should see a "new topic" word in the header of the thread. or when you go to the "member" work click then click on a subject, then click on "new topic" in the header.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit