watchtowers army assault on our vulnerable elderly in nursing homes

by friendaroonie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jah-Jireh is not affiliated or sponsored or supported officially by the WTB&TS / Jehovahs Witnesses as far as I can tell .

It has been set up by business / witness people to provide care for the aged jehovahs witnesse`s who have wasted their lives waiting for a man made prophecy of when the end would come , like so many before them.

smiddy

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I agree that an appropriately worded letter would be a great idea. The directors of activities at various nursing homes deserve the opportunity to examine the facts about the ORG. I do not doubt the sincerity of the individual JWs visiting the elderly, but the ORG simply must be continuously exposed.

DD

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The GB has obviously decided that they can profit from the nursing home population by getting them to sign over whatever money and assets they have left and they figure they will get them within a couple of years.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have already discussed my Dad's religion and some of the damaging doctrines with the Resident Service Coordinator at my Dad's nursing home. She has already had her own experiences with JWs knocking on her door and is aware of some of their beliefs (aka blood policy). She was shocked to hear what else goes on so I am hoping what I told her helps.

• designs
    designs

"If we can just them to include us in the Will"

We had an elderly sister in our Hall who was the widow of the famed writer of the Perry Mason books and movies, Erle Stanley Gardner. As she neared death the Wt. boys would not stop hounding her brother for their cut of the loot.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Anyone can use this without asking my permission, just to be clear..
    [ROUGH template, suggestions/additions welcome..]
    For the attention of the director of this establishment:

Out of concern for the welfare of the elderly in our area, I just wanted to inform you of an upcoming campaign, in which Jehovahs Witnesses will be meeting with you to arrange a group Bible discussion in your (nursing home or regional variation).

They will try to tell you that this is merely a discussion and not a religious service, but questions and debates will not be allowed, and they will attempt to get the person on their own to answer questions. They will not be merely reading from the Bible to your elderly ones and allowing them to talk about different understandings of the text, which could be a fine way to encourage actual discussion, the Witnesses will use one of their publications, which ultimately focus on guilt, control, and what we need to do in order not to be destroyed by God.

They teach that anyone who refuses to change their beliefs and fails to join their group will be killed at Armageddon (although they will avoid this if questioned), due to happen any day now, which instills fear in people to obey or face death for disobedience. They instruct even family members to have nothing to do with those who leave the group due to simply disagreeing with a teaching, and not to speak to them unless they absolutely have to.

Also, denying even life-saving blood transfusions is taught to be compulsory to join the group and avoid destruction by God, even in the case of children.

While I of course respect everyones right to choose their own religious beliefs, and your right to decide what is best for the elderly in your care, please think carefully before allowing the Jehovahs Witnesses to form what is, underneath the veneer of a 'discussion', a regular preaching and disciple-making activity in your home. These people are not as harmless as they seem, their goal is not to talk about the Bible, it is to draw potential converts in with promises of a paradise world, just as long as you agree with their doctrines and join their organisation.

Otherwise you will be destroyed. This theme is repeated often, though subtly and in a way that is difficult to see at first, throughout their publications.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.If you would like any further information, feel free to contact me at: **** or take a quick look at any of the following websites..
    *jwfacts.com
    *(insert well presented non sensational website here)
    Yours sincerely,****

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Oh, and you may want to change 'elderly in our area' to 'the elderly and vulnerable in our local care homes'.

Post here if you get any response?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Quite honestly anyone that believes that care homes all over the world are going to be invaded by sinister Dubs is deluded. The normal response to this sort of thing is to nod and aasign one or two to this "priviledge of service" one or two half hearted visits will be made and rebuffed.

Over a period of a few months the initiative will be forgotten. The only reference will be by COs trying to resurect this at the instruction of the GB who will think that the congs are obeying every word.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

I feel it is worth warning homes, though, in case the jw's are well prepared and convincing. Don't know why I bother really..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

watchtowers army assault on our vulnerable elderly in nursing homes

This is really disturbing to exploit vulnerable people who are most likely in a state in their life

that is usually comprised of naivety, fear and uncertainty.

Not to mention dementia derived from their elderly age.

Its like Lawyers chasing after accidents victims so they can gain a money producing client.

Rotten stinking cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit