400 Million Atoms Know What to do at the same time

by seekchristonly 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The troll is poorly educated to discuss topics and therefore is irritating to all.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Well yeah.

You can lead a troll to a bridge but you can't make him/her hide.

lol

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

if you REALLY wanted to know, you wouldn't ask a religious internet forum, you would buy a physics book.

• prologos
    prologos

jgnat, VERY interesting video, those dominos. thank you. of course

the 'life' analogy question is : how do those dominos know how to get UP?

life is amazing, storing [new] information, using energy, building coral reefs to fight beach erosion.

look at trees, they seem not to be able to do wrong*, giving us shade, oxigen, good humus, food, lumber, fuel, mushroom in symbiosis with roots, soil stabiization.--

*except spoil our ocean-views

so: whatever, whoever started that CASCADE that led to our great experience, let us enjoy it's contemplation.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Really???? Good grief the ignorance has hit an all time low.

• prologos
    prologos

I can'tleave this unanswered,

ignorance is bliss

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Prologos.... THIS thread has made your laziness evident.

We have the answers to those questions.....now go find them, stop contemplating fiction. Get off your ass and read!

:D x

• prologos
    prologos

S&R: how did you like jgnat's domino sequence, with the pieces getting up?

life has real get up and go.

the life=sciences are not my strong suit, but I am very confident that the workers in the labs, have done great, and I am reapeng the benefits. but

cramming my head with details will probably only serve to bolster my conviction [based on my touching cosmology ever so lightly] that it will greatly increase my respect for the authors, their subject matter, and whatever, whoever made it all possible.

"Much learning drove you mad" a loose quotation from a reposte to Paul's reported conversion attempts.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Your choice, your life....

I would rather be informed than indoctrinated.

• stillin
    stillin

As my old friend, Albert Einstein once said, " Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit