400 Million Atoms Know What to do at the same time

by seekchristonly 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane

Im asking how do 400 million atoms know where to go at the right time and what to do

They don't.

• sir82
    sir82

I always love these "I personally find [XYZ process] beyond my own ability to understand; therefore (A) it is impossible for any other human to understand it either, and (B) thus God did it."

The even shorter version is "I am an uneducated lout, so God did it".

The scary part is that people like this can, and do, vote.

• designs
    designs

how do atoms know- "all prophecies in the Bible ended with Jerusalem's fall".

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ sir82: The scary part is that people like this can, and do, vote.

What's even more scary is that people like this can, and do, procreate....

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Why do my farts smell like rotten egg? A recent Questions from young readers in the WatchTower magazine. The answer is quite profounding and will make all Atheist convert to Theism.

The gaseous substance in our digestive system has many sources of origin. It can come from the air molecules while speaking or eating. This gas can move through our intestines from our circulatory system. Then various processes occur: such as a multitude of God created bacteria present in our digestive tract to help break down material releasing gas. The odor that comes from fart is due to presence of small quantities of hydrogen sulfide as well as skatole in it. Sulfur is present in both of these compounds that produce a smelly fart.

Clearly, this complicated system in forming smelly farts is an indication of a divine plan indeed. Imagaine how many Atoms it takes to form all that gas.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Technically our solar system, being even more massive should be impossible.

An incalculable number of atoms swirl around and then just decide to become a star with various planets with a set orbit, planetoids, moons, astroids, comets all ending up in a balanced orbit system. Each planet with a complex makeup and environment of it's own.

Following your logic, how did all these atoms just decide to make our solar system?

Unfortunately we know the answer and it is largely related to gravity as we have observed it happening in the night sky. If we gave up every time we didn't understand something, we would still be thinking that the earth was carried on the back of a giant turtle.

To date, religion hasn't accurately solved any scientific mystery. With a track record of exactly zero, I don't see a good reason to turn off my brain and attribute the unknown to a modern day Thor.

As a species we are learning exponentially. Take a look at the thousands of years previous to 1900 and what we have accomplished in the past century. Once we unlock the means to prolong our lives through science, Jesus and all the other remaining dieties will fade from the minds of humanity just as gods of old faded away as we started to understand the world around us.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Farts are one of lifes blessings....

• Terry
    Terry

It's claimed it takes 400 million atoms to become a single strand of DNA. How do the atoms know

1.Where to go

2. What to do

3. What order

4. What time

If they are not living or created how do they know these things

Why is a mud puddle always exactly the right size for the amount of water it contains? No more and no less.

How does rain know how to run exactly down the path of least resistence?

How does a circle know not to bend into an ellipse or collapse into a rhombus?

Why does 2 come after 1 when you are counting higher--but--if you subtact--it knows to come before 1?

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/confusing-cause-and-effect.html

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for the list, Cofty.

Off to Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble ...

• Twitch
    Twitch

what's an atom?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit