does the org monitor this site?

by venting 33 Replies latest jw friends

• venting
    venting

I,m sure they would like to find out the names of some who post here. venting.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I really don't think they would be concerned too much about individual posters I.D., but I may be wrong.

Certainly if someone claimed to be really high profile they may take the trouble to try to unmask them, but R&F JW's, even Elders, are too small to worry about for them I would think.

I would certainly be surprised if they did not monitor the Posts and comments, just to see what we naughty 'Poztates are saying and maybe planning.

Having been reading and then Posting on this Site for a number of years, it seems to me that they actually react quite quickly (for them) to the way we rip apart their Noo Lite etc .

Hence JWNers can be proud of being substitutes for the Holy Spirit, and providing much needed "direction"to the W.T/JW "Religion" (read "Scam").

• Fernando
    Fernando

Yeah, Phizzy, I do believe they get most of their Noo Lite (aka change of direction) from us dissenters, especially here on JWN.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I say...if they are monitoring....bring it on!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Hence JWNers can be proud of being substitutes for the Holy Spirit, and providing much needed "direction"to the W.T/JW "Religion"

This is where they get their new material. Much deeper thinkers here than in the Writing Dept. If you don't believe that, read a WT.

Doc

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes they do but they are more concerned about and are looking for copyright infringement and legal

stuff than pin pointing out individual members.

Thats why people use a pseudonymous identity.

There are thousands of members here, so to pick one out out of personal circumstance is almost imposable.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Consideriig, as Fink said, the WT seems to have someone(s) monitor You tube and other website and go in legal attack mode for anything they deem "copyrighted" and not for public domain, I'd say absoutly.

The former source inside Bethal that would post Km or BOE letters was caught. Makes you wonder???

1984 in 2014

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

The org. isn't interested in individual posters, but individual JWs sometimes are. So don't give away too much about yourself if you are fading, because a busybody might be lurking here and recognize your story.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Apog, I do hope there are busybodies lurking, because that means they are reading. What is read or seen can't be unread or unseen. It is planted.

Not that I hope anyone fading ot be outed of course.

• msecodo
    msecodo

Yes.

At the Detroit convention last weekend (6/6 - 6/8), GB member Losch said that the phrase "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" actually meant/included the general world population - not just JWs.

He said it almost as an afterthought to his regular talk.

But that gives me the impression they're in tune with what's being written here and other places.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit