Jehovah's Witnesses: Hypocrisy on steroids

by Watchtower-Free 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77

Darrin Hart , for you to have beeen a Jehovah's Witness for over 40 years, 16 of them as an appointed elder and ministerial servant then eventually finding the TATT, I think, must have been a tough and challening decision to move out. I think, you found out much to your chagrin that many of your friends from within were nolonger your friends and you had to start all over again. Correct?

Outlaw, ways to go. That 'JW Sherriff' might find a better job as a TV commedian.

Scott77

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

^ I sure did Scott. I'm currently working on my own story for an eBook...... it's very cathartic. It meant completely turning my life upside down....I have literally left every single person I knew behind. Fortunately, my family would never do that.....but all out side that circle are gone.

TTATT was a devastating.....but also, oddly serene experience...... it's such a strange emotional journey.....a person is amazed at how easy it was, but at the same time totally life altering.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I was embarrassed to watch it. My advise is get on the internet "it's far more beneficial".

• talesin
    talesin

I enjoyed that - they truly are thugs.

Oh, and yes, you can be a "Sheriff" and a JW. My male sibling is a sheriff (he was an MS, but not sure if he still is, as I'm shunned by my immediate family).

tal

• MissFit
    MissFit

I think that video just demonstrated that you don't have to give control over to the Elders.

The video guy stood his ground and called their bluffs. The brothers just did not know how to act when someone refused to obey them.

That's why the "sheriff" was so bitter and hateful. The video guy stood up to him and let him know there was NOTHING he could do to him for his defiance.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I enjoyed that - they truly are thugs......Talesin

......................ARE NOTHING NEW..

..........................Notice WBT$ President "Judge" Rutherfords..

.............................................Personal BodyGuards ..

................................................Carrying Canes..

...............http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R_EZWaxmjaI/UkueMk0qRBI/AAAAAAAAATo/pteYqgIfCIo/s400/KNORRANDJUDGE.jpeg

................................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Scott77
    Scott77

Wow, unbelievable. Hi OUTLAW, why do you think they were carrying canes? Are not canes reseved for people with disabilities? By the way, they might as well as have been carying guns sometimes way back in those years. One poster on this this site told me that guns were a common sight at the Bethel headquarters in New York. It that is true, then it must be as terribly shocking as as anyone can imagine.

Scott77

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

JW's can carry guns. The jw son of a jw woman I still have some contact with recently became a state trooper.

Not certain he will accomplish much with this video, but it does show the men to be kind of ridiculous. They look cultish, like they have something to hide.

• talesin
    talesin

They could be walking sticks - consider the decade. They surely do look like 'the Brooklyn Mafia'.

BOTR, where art thou? I would love your take on this pic!

tal

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

at any jw function there are photos and videos being taken of the audience the whole time, by the officials and r&f. They don't ask permission!

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit