Jehovah's Witnesses "New Donation" Arrangement Update!

by Littleleslie 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

beth sarim - "it truly looks like the Borg is preparing for the long haul with this new tithing arrangement"

Oh, yeah; there's no way it could ever produce any unintended negative consequences.

Honestly, does anyone here seriously think that implementing tithing after literally a century of disparaging it is...

A) a decision made based on confidence and sound financial planning, or...

B) as a semi-desperate knee-jerk cash grab in reaction to impending loss in revenue flow?

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Boy, do I agree with the rambling thing. Worse are their ridiculously far-fetched videos on subliminal art!
    It's a shame really — takes away all their credibility.

Ramble on folks. I rather stick needles in my eyes.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

I don't always agree with them but I still like them... and the important thing is they help others.

I fear they will suffer burn out at some point especially if they keep gaining subscribers and continue trying to keep up with all the e-mails. I do agree, short videos are better. For longer topics break them up into several videos instead. Because of their recent YouTube restrictions they have been doing this.

They plow the road for the rest of us... thanks MK!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I wouldn't call it rambling. I think it's delightful the way they riff off of each other. You can tell it is a close and loving relationship.

I prefer to read my information, but for those who prefer watching (remember watching the nightly news on tv each night?), I think Mike and Kim are a good recommendation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit