What is the key to free yourself from the Organization?

by suavojr 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Old Dakota Indian Proverb: "when you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount".

Has It Occured To You.........I thought Lincoln........................You Volunteered To Be WBT$ Slaves..

.....We`re WBT$ Slaves?!..............Freed the Slaves?!.......................WTF Is Wrong With You People?!..

Dont you just love the wisdom of those freed from a manipulative cult ? Thanks guys you make me laugh

smiddy

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Walk out and never go back! Stop reading WT magazines or books. Be polite when seeing other JW in the store but keep all conversation short.

Stay busy and do not think twice about changing family members who choose to stay JWs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am free of all JW thinking and belief, no problem, I have done my reading etc.

I have not entered a Kingdom Hall for many years.

I am still not free of them, they will still try to get me to go back. When the C.O visits our territory next I can expect a knock on the door from two Elders claiming that the Governing Body sent them. (not Jesus note, formerly "The Head of the Congregation", no He doesn't amount to much as far as they are concerned).

This is all because I am simply a Fader, the only way to be as truly free as posssible of them is to DA or be DF'd.

Then they will still not leave you alone, (the "yearly" visit) unless you threaten them.

Perhaps if you are known as "foremost amongst Apostates" as good old Cantleave is they may leave you alone out of fear.

• DJS
    DJS

To quote the great 20th Century Philosopher Paul Simon:

“The problem is all inside your head”

She said to me
    “The answer is easy if you
    Take it logically
    I’d like to help you in your struggle
    To be free
    There must be fifty ways
    To leave your lover”

She said, “It’s really not my habit to intrude
    Furthermore, I hope my meaning
    Won’t be lost or misconstrued
    But I’ll repeat myself
    At the risk of being crude

You just slip out the back, Jack
    Make a new plan, Stan
    You don’t need to be coy, Roy
    Just get yourself free
    Hop on the bus, Gus
    You don’t need to discuss much
    Just drop off the key, Lee
    And get yourself free

• designs
    designs

"Thomas Jefferson wrote some pretty words while f#$%^&g his slave, America isn't the land of the free its a business." Killing Them Softly

Once you realize most of what we are fed in life is BS, commercialized BS to keep us on a tread mill you begin to free yourself.

Wt. is just a business, it sells fear and it sells authoritarianism, and once you realize you don't need their product you begin to claim your freedom.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Great comments Guys!!! It is so refreshing regardless of the one thing that makes you doubt and research, that the truth behind it all is that we can be free.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Realizing that the organization has no authority over me was the most important step.

And that Jehovah isn't going to judge you adversely for not going to the meetings.

He has more important things to do...............like determine how to collect more money.

Doc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If one stops questioning things that are from the Establishment, they are only one step removed from remaining jokehovians. For instance, they might clear the "apostate" barrier. But, then they start complying with, or insisting on others complying with, other things. Political correctness, anti-Semitism, and "bashing God" are examples. You question the washtowel, only to not question these other barriers, you are setting yourself up to backslide into the washtowel or end up in an even worse cult. People that refuse to realize that, even if their viewpoints are "politically correct" if they are lies, they are no better than "theocratic" viewpoints pushed on them by the washtowel.

After all, a lie is a lie, regardless of whether it is the washtowel that gains from it or the Anti-Defamation League. Whether it is the washtowel or the cat lick church. Whether it is the washtowel or the Rockefeller system of diseducation. A directive to believe a lie does the same damage, whether it is the washtowel issuing that directive, the cat lick church, the Anti-Defamation League, the Rockefellers, your boss at work, the government, the lamestream media, or whoever or whatever it is. It is still a lie. Including if it's not politically correct to discuss it--it is still a lie, and it is still going to interfere with your outgrowing the washtowel mentality if you believe it because someone else insists you believe it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yeah, when you see that it's all about the money, it's easier and easier to not participate in JW things like meetings, service and pedalling mags

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

oh, yeah, forgot one thing......it becomes easier to not 24/7 worry about walking on egg shells all the the time too,lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit