My sister is getting df'd.....

by Blttex 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Blttex
    Blttex

Just found out that my little sister is getting df'd next week. Her husband left her about a year ago got df'd and recently got a girl pregnant. My sister has had a hard time with the whole situation as you can imagine. She's made some "mistakes" along the way as she's tried to get back into the dating world, with both witnesses and non witnesses. So she told on herself a couple weeks ago and this is the help she gets. I wish I would have known she was thinking about confessing. Oh yeah and she's living with our jw parents, who have informed me that they aren't kickng her out but she'll be on a short leash. Good times in jw land.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

she may not realize it now, but this could be her ticket to freedom, before knowing about the hypocrissy in the Borg. there is always a silver lining to every dark cloud

• rowan
    rowan

Getting out while hot and young. The best thing that could have happened to her. She has your support. Welcome her to life in color.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yes, forgot to add, with her still be at homing, she does not lose her family, she can enjoy her freedom, yet keep her parents, an ideal situation to fade away

• twice shy
    twice shy

You blazed the way...now it's time to share your experience with her; Baby steps and she should be just fine in time.

TAILBLAZERS ROCK!!!!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Have her move in with you and teach ttatt , even if she doesn't move ttatt will clear her head. Don't let her have metal problems with this.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Isn't the Watchtower a lovely, charitable organisation?? Bunch of hypocrites. They don't disfellowshipped paedophiles though??

I hope your sister is okay. She is hurting right now but this is the best thing to have happened. Tell her to go enjoy her freedom, she deserves it.

• steve2
    steve2

oh dear, living with your jw prents. Let me guess, she'll be guilt stricken and feeling very low and vulnerable. She'll try her best to goback - especially with Mom and dad breathing down her neck. Poor thing!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

If your sister still has a faith, why not get her to read these verses:

(Romans 8:35-39) Who will separate us from the love of the Christ?.......... For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I think that would also include agents of evil who are disguised as Glorious Ones, parasitic entities who live off the lives of superior persons like your sister!

Their disfellowshipping is utterly meaningless!

• Fernando
    Fernando

What a great way for the Pharisees to respond to a request for spiritual help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit