X-FILES Final Episode

by Yerusalyim 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Ok, I just watched the final episode of the X-Files! Who else is disappointed? Does this mean that Dana and Mulder are Christians now? Can we expect to see them knocking on doors with "Their Truth" in competition with the Jehovah's Witnesses?

What was your opinion (Other than that Gillian is STILL HOT)?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

this hollywood insider knows they left a huge opening
    for movies...expect more help from the dead during these
    movies.....and chris carter has until dec 22 2012 to complete
    the series.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

So, also like the WTBTS they're now setting dates. Will the similarities never end?

YERUSALYIM

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Just watched it. Did the scene with the military court remind you of the borg? A kangaroo court that completely ignored the evidence, and would do anything to cover up their deeds? I was struck by some paralells in this episode. Am I the only one?

cb

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

hmmm...being tried by a group of men who say or not say what
    is admitted as record...no records being kept....they go away
    and come up with the conclusion...umm..no not at all

• Scully
    Scully

Yes it was rather disappointing, but it does leave a lot of room for special episodes or movies.

The statement Mulder made at the conclusion of his "military trial" (aka kangaroo court) gave me some ideas of what to say to the Goon Boys in Brooklyn if I ever get the chance.

Liars do not fear the truth if there are enough liars. The Devil is just one man with a plan, but evil - true evil - is the collaboration of man, which is what we have here today.
    And then what Monica Reyes said after she was dismissed:
    What is the point to all of this? To destroy a man who seeks the truth? Or to destroy the truth so no man can seek it?
    Food for thought....

Love, Scully

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

Final Episode & Season Finale is A big Difference< X-files Aint going off the air...

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for the updates. It doesn't show here for another half-hour (West Coast). Even tho i haven't watched it this year much, i'll watch the finale.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

U2K,

You know something that David and Gillian don't? they and the NETWORK are calling it quits. The X-Files live only in syndication now.

YERUSALYIM

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

That's sad then... It was good while it lasted, oh Well Worldly things are passeth away, so Whatever.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit