The CO visit this week he says" In August..."

by James Jackson 41 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The end is so eminent we are having shorter conventions and less meetings and a huge money grab. It becomes clearer everyday that the GB doesn't even believe the mess they spew. Sadly there are those who latch on to every word.

Exactly. Every move & change this modernday Governing Body makes shows that they don't even believe the Watchtower bullshit anymore. They have openly let the religion morph into something it always was.....a religious publishing house corporation cult.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yup. It is certainly the usual propaganda. Whipping up enthusiasm for a false hope. Borrrrring!!!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The end is about to come in October, but were building a new palace for ourselves anyway...

• jam
    jam

They have no shame in their game. You said the end is near

last year 2014 October. No, you misunderstood me, I said it was

close. If it comes in 2100 are we not closer to the end then 1975.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you, I thought it was soon. Like in my

life time....

• L3G
    L3G

"Everything is up to script, in other words, every CO in the Country is giving the same talks in the local congregations they visit."

I'm shocked. How unlike all the other trends that have been going on since the 1980s. Obsessed with controlling everything!

Stillin, thx for the Pete Townsend paraphrase.

• NotNew
    NotNew

Thanks for the info...so I am getting a colostomy this comming week. I believe this will get all th BS out of my system that has been clogging up my thinking abilities.

I will fill the void with something else.

SW

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The end is supposed to come when they least expect it!...NOT when they are expecting it....

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

You all are very funny. I have family in the circuit work and supposedly this is it in October! Good-bye 'system of things'.

My response when they called to inform me: "oh yeah, that will be quite an event to see. So are how are the plans coming for your trip in December?"

Without skipping a beat they went right into happily talking about their trip that is planned to occur after the world is supposed to end.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That is so funny 'shopaholic'!!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The ability to hold several opposing views/ideas simultaneously is a necessary skill for Jehovah's Witnesses.

I am surprised that C.O's are making the same mistakes as the old boys I remeber from the 60's and early 70's, whipping up expectation for something that simply ain't gonna happen.

I do hope some are recording these silly statements, we can play them back next year. and the year after, and.................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit