If You Owned This Site Would It Be Any Different?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• rrb2016
    rrb2016

I love the site. It could be a little more updated. I am curious, how much money do you think is generated from the ad impressions on JWN on a monthly basis.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Most of the way the site is run now is fine. I can use the LIE-ble itself to prove that joke-hova is nothing but a rotten scumbag out to enslave the whole world. Why would that thing ban knowledge of good and bad if that wasn't the case? Also, anyone that objectively analyzes the life of that fictitious nazarene they call Jesus would realize that its supposed lifestyle is such that, were anyone to perfectly follow it, that one would make the perfect slave. Yet, people are instructed to follow that thing. Does this not indicate that whoever invented the nazarene wanted to enslave the whole human race? I think so.

In addition, the LIE-ble exalts Tyrant David. That thing was one of the most racist characters I have ever heard of--hating anyone not of its own race and religion. Anyone not Jewish and not serving their god joke-hova was contemptible to Tyrant David. Yet, the LIE-ble exalts that thing. Obviously, the same god that had the LIE-ble written intended to enslave or destroy all those not part of that nation. To further back that up, that damnation book mentions the "Seven Gentile Times", and thereby puts a time limit on Gentiles having rights. Once that time was up, Tyrant David, aka that thing called Jesus, was supposed to rule with an iron rod. Jesus was said to be the greater David--and, if David was racist in that book, wouldn't that mean Jesus would be even more racist?

As such, God-bashing is perfectly logical. While I do respect people's right to stop questioning directly after leaving the washtowel, insisting that everyone else stop questioning right after leaving that cult is hypocritical. What if they would have stopped questioning just one step earlier? Many of us would still be knocking on doors, accepting that wasting our time in field circus and obeying endless rules is the price to pay to survive Armageddon. Even though you have the right to stop questioning and immediately join the cat lick church and stay a loyal cat lick, doing that could potentially be dangerous for some of us. Many of us did that when we studied to become jokehovians. We questioned just long enough to get into a cult. If we repeat that, too many of us could end up backsliding into the cult--or joining an even worse one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit