Vacation Destination: Looking for Input

by confusedandalone 39 Replies latest jw friends

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I have to second the airbnb idea referred to abouve. I have used that site multiple tiimes and was not dissapointed.

We love the gulf coast and once were there during turtle nesting seasons. at night we got up and got to watch a huge sea turtle dig a nest and lay her eggs. Amazing... of course that is not abroad...

My daughter loved Belize

• matt2414
    matt2414

I was also going to suggest Argentina. Buenos Aires has lots to see and do including seeing gauchos at the Fería De Mataderos, experiencing a Tango, visiting Palermo, checking out the National Museum of Fine Arts, as well as traveling to Iguazu Falls (spectacular), and then heading across Rio de la Plata on a boat to see Montevideo, Uruguay, as well as its beautiful resort city of Punta del Este or even Piriapolis. Of course, Argentina is heading into winter now, so the weather won't be the best.

A second choice would be Los Cabos, Mexico, which includes the resort cities of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo on the southern tip of Baja California. Actually, these are trips that I would like to make myself, so I'm living vicariously through your travels.

Problemaddict: It sounds like you are quite familiar with Argentina. When were you down there?

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Thanks for the suggestions! I am looking into a few with the boss. I can tell from past experiences and her tone that Europe and the middle east are not on the list

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

I recommend Belize! English speaking, lovely weather, food is great and so are the people.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

My wife has been to Belize. You are 100% correct thoughit is beautiful. She has 3 cousins there who want us to visit for the longest.

I think she might like the idea. I was looking forward to either Ghana or New Zealand, but this is getting better.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Pick a country where the WT is holding one of their International Conventions and attend the spiritual program....lol

Why not take them to Iceland, Australia

• jam
    jam

How adventuros are you? A vacation that your kids will never forget.

A Tropical Treehouse vacation, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Belize and

Hawaii just to name a few places that offer treehouse vacations at

a reasonable price...

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

suavojr - I just threw up in my mouth.

jam this sounds interesting

• jam
    jam

I may also add, these are not the typcal treehouses, by no means.

I watch the show House hunters and House hunters internationl.

The show feature vacations on your own private Island, treehouses,

log cabins, to buy or rent. I get depressed each time when I watch

the show....LOL

• karter
    karter

New Zealand home of the "Lord of the rings" and so many beautiful places.

You can go bunji jumping,white water rafting,hikeing to the most stunning places,fishing,diveing the list goes on.

If you need anymore help fell free to PM me....yes i live in NZ.

karter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit