Fake friends and other things that annoy me about the Kingdom Hall

by MysticMage 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

What is it with so many born-in jw men being so shallow and selfish! They only care about looks and what they can get and have no idea that to attract an attractive partner they have to have some sort of attraction. Case in point: an uneducated jw guy folding junk mail for a living. He's let himself go and gained a lot of weight, does nothing to improve himself, is selfish and deceitful. He chases the drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, interesting, athletic, popular Russian sister. He just wants her for himselfto possess because she's beautiful, with no concept that he would have to offer her something. That he too needs to educate himself and look after himself. He felt entitled to her or a girl like her because, and I quote, "I've never been dfd or reproved and I have privileges in the congregation, so why can't I get a sister who looks like a super model?" And try to explain that to get a glamorous woman you need to either be rich, have a great personality, incredibly funny or look like Brad Pitt. But it was all about what he could get, and so many jw guys were like that, especially once they reached 30 and were still single and never had a girlfriend.

The above-average looking sister from the next hall actually did like him and she too had a lot going for her, but when she asked him out she turned him down because, and I quote, "she's not good looking enough."

Why do so many jw males feel entitled to a fabulous beauty without having to make themselves into better people?

I knew another brother who was pretty repulsive who had the hot girl after him. He couldnt stand her personality and thought her so stupid but he married her anyway because she looked like a model. I guess jw men expect the good looking girls to fawn over them because there are no decent men left in the congregation.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I know one guy my age. 36. almost... An elders son. Becam an MS at 18. Dated a 16 year old sister unofficailly.... they never had sex... I don't belive it!

Later he met a 19 year old girl elder;s daughter and got her pregnant. He was of course simple removed of being an MS but it broke his pride and to be honest he in a good father of 2 now.

The ones I hate are pioneers who never married and lived everywhere on assignment and tell me what I SHOULD BE DOING! In the meantime their parents are int he 80's with nor grandkids cause their sacred kids became pioneers.

Even when I Belived I never agreeed this this and would then constanly show them scriptures in Geneis to prove they should LIVE

• nugget
    nugget

What I hated was the young men thinking they were god's gift to womankind holding court at each assembly, whilst gaggles of giggling girls stood around them trying to catch their eye. This later transposed into inequal marriages where smart capable women had sold themselves short to foolish boys because they were in a race not to be left on the shelf.

There are many fantastic women who don't get married because they were perceived to be too plain or dowdy by the shallow self obsessed brothers. If they had been outside the organisation then it is more likely they would have found someone who appreciated their worth.

Some people need to grow up before they inflict themselves on womankind. Good luck with that.

• cantleave
    cantleave

And then let's talk about the lack of hot women. All the good ones are taken. Only the ugly and crazy ones are left.

Twat!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

An older MS actually told me I would have real trouble finding a husband because I was outspoken, intelligent, and educated! Well he was right...JW men can't handle a real woman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit