Fake friends and other things that annoy me about the Kingdom Hall

by MysticMage 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

It was easy to figure people out. As long as you got out in service and put money in the money box people will pretend to be your "friend".

But let's be honest is most of business associates. They are your friends as long as you are active doing the WatchTower bidding.

And then let's talk about the lack of hot women. All the good ones are taken. Only the ugly and crazy ones are left.

Let's be honest here the world has much hotter women to offer. There are tons of hot single women out there.

But the society had the nerve to say it's better to be alone than to marry a non JW. No kidding it's better to be alone if all that is left is the ugly ones.

I don't care if fake people are my friend based on me going to service. I also don't care to marry someone who I don't find attractive.

I am now a free soul living to do my own will. I now live for myself and not for others. I also live to find a hot woman to marry and not be limited

or depressed by the lack of chocies in the small JW flock.

Thank you very much this message has been brought to you by Satan.

• sir82
    sir82

And then let's talk about the lack of hot women. All the good ones are taken. Only the ugly and fat ones are left.

Interesting.

Why weren't you one of the early "takers" when there some still available more to your liking?

• talesin
    talesin

A nd then let's talk about the lack of hot women. All the good ones are taken. Only the ugly and crazy ones are left.

And then let's talk about the lack of hot men. All the good ones are taken. Only the ugly, domineering, piggish, lazy ones are left.

Let's be honest, there's lots of real men in the world. They are hot, ambitious and treat women as equals.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Tal.... nicely done.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I've experienced two things;

1) you really have to be in the "in" crowd whether in the BORG or just in society in general to get a wife/gf, or just popular

2) secondly, inspite of the more sisters/girls in the BORG over the young men, it was pointed out to me many, many years ago that the sisters/girls actually do the choosing to create the opportunity for the brother/man to ask for relationship or marriage.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Gee guys do you think its the fact witnesses men expect to marry "hot" women

when they themselves may be, shall we say, less than hot ?

I had guys approach me back in the day who were poor, had no education, and

dressed in frayed shirts and garish ties and god knows where they got their suits,

and under the suit was a little skinny guy, with bad teeth and worse breath, and

who was thinking he was only going to have the prettiest freshest young girl in the

congregation and then she would be "submissive" to him and he would be her "boss" and

she would stay at home and wait on him. Think. Who are you? What do you have to

offer? Do you work out and keep fit and in shape ? Or do you only expect her to be fit ?

Do you have anything interesting to say ? Any skills ? Any solid career ? Hows your credit rating ?

Can you communicate? Are you considerate ? Generous ? Have any social skills ?

Do you treat women as equals ? Women can survive on their own, they don't need you,

they marry because they see something in you they can't live without.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

From what I have heard, there are far more women than men in the organization, so men are usually at an advantage when looking for a mate. So if you are having problems finding a woman that is "hot" enough for you, perhaps you aren't as good a catch as you think you are.

• twice shy
    twice shy

@villagegirl- guys approach me back in the day who were poor, had no education, and

dressed in frayed shirts and garish ties and god knows where they got their suits,

and under the suit was a little skinny guy, with bad teeth and worse breath, and

who was thinking he was only going to have the prettiest freshest young girl

-It's still like that. A brother wearing a suit so young you would of thought he was auditioning for the part of a grown up Alfalfa in a Little Rascals remake.

Most of the witnesses were fake and shallow. They were determined to try and sound and look the part. Instead of just being who they were.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They were pretentious relationships forced by regulation by the WTS Corporation.

When you think about isn't the entire organization an act of pretentiousness ?

Then there was the judging of people toward their involvement within the organization

and the arrogance and prejudice of class or status, elder to publisher or pioneer etc.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MysticMage:

Sad but true. The friendships there are conditional and not really friendships at all. It is a fantasy to believe otherwise.

I assume you are a man. When I was in the religion, all the women were good-looking and the men were ugly. I felt as you do: all the good ones were taken and what was left over were the ugly or crazy ones.

Even though we feel the same way, the demographics in that religion are more women versus men so the odds are better for a man for finding somebody. Any woman over 30 with a brain had to look outside for a decent guy.

villagegirl:

I totally relate to what you are saying. Ugly or crazy guys who think they deserve a pretty girl. Don't you love it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit