Rare recorded MARKING TALK on APOSTASY

by Newly Enlightened 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I suppose the article from Cedars website is the full story

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Yes. When we did our video she wasn't ready to reveal who she was, but she gave Cedars the go ahead and the full story.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Cedars: http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-unbaptized-apostate-of-salem-massachusetts

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Well that puts a whole different light on it! Not even baptized? O_o

U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e.

Paranoia much?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Boy listening to this guy speak you can tell he is on a mission from God/Watchtower Corp. he speaks all the party line, I think this guy needs to see a psychiatrist or something he's got xenophobia big time, trust no one that questions the almighty Corporation and its motives they are purely Satanic no middle ground just black and white thinking at its worst.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

that crap which he gives an example of the rumour about the pioneer hours being reduced was spread by apostates, what about the rumour that the R&F started to spread that the Sparlock DVD was made by apostates! we cant win FFS!

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

OMG, this guy is out there..did i hear at 09:55 to 10:15 when he was talking about info from GB, WT to take it with a grain of salt. I know i do this. what a wack job. He talks about Jesus..but how has the WT put Jesus in the congregations?

glad i know TTATT.

• Londo111
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

UPDATE: Rochelle called WTBT$ HQ to about a marking talk for apostasy.....

http://youtu.be/n-2P-rdkGf0

The elder actually says that ANYONE can be a threat to the cong.....

Did verify it from Rochelle herself, the talk was given May 14th 2014

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The elder actually says that ANYONE can be a threat to the cong.....

Wow, that's one hell of a belief system they've got going there. . . . . seems quite fragile if ANYONE can be a threat. Really? Your faith can't withstand WORDS coming out of someone's mouth? Amazing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit