Rare recorded MARKING TALK on APOSTASY

by Newly Enlightened 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Marking. Waiting for the transcript. I can't stomach listening to it.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I started listening out of curiousity but almost fell down laughing. The guys speaking is one of the most disconnected speakers I have ever listened too.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Obliette - excellent point and one never understood by the rank and

file Jehovah's Witnesses as you so brilliantly put it ;

• “Lord, whom shall we go away to? - John 6:68

Notice it is WHOM, not WHERE.

The implication is that Christians were to follow a person, Jesus, not a religious organization.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Markng

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

that video iz a good one to share. i think i bave taken my firat steps onto appstate trails by freely speaking to the zisters i study with....

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

What hate ... Paranoia. Control control control

Apostates are usually people who don' t study or read the bible much, never get a real foundation in the truth... I wonder if this guy heard about Ray Franz?

• Maat13
    Maat13

Ignorance at its best.

it is a good thing that I don't debate the scriptures...I'd prefer to point out facts instead.

and as for me...I did not need to venture off to websites to find apostate material about JWs. No one cornered me and forced their views on me. Nope!

i read every Watchtower and Awake over the last 10 years, every paragraph, every scripture...I did not need anything external from the WTBRS to tell me this religion was BS...their own material did that. All I needed to do was pay attention, watch the slow change in thought in scriptures only to see it be presented as new light. i wasn't one of thOSS folks who focused on making my watchtower rainbow brite with colors indicating my answers in paragraphs. No I focused on the material...and continued to ask myself one question, does it make sense....

let me also mention that I never missed meetings. I went during my business trips, while on vacations, even traveling abroad....shows how much this guy knows...

this is a great share, thanks....I'm glad I left the craziness...all thanks given to the society...

Maat

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Marking...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How old is this talk?

There is a big push in the upcoming months re looking out for ones in the congs with "apostate leanings"....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit