Do you think JW’s are dangerous, if yes why? If not, why?

by suavojr 43 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Thank you for the reminder! It is just so hard to leave but I know that is what I must ultimately do.

• suavojr
    suavojr

It is going to hurt and I just don't know how to prepare to lose it all

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

I would say that jdubs are a dangerous cult. But I am somewhat torn about this. I know a young deaf man who became a jdub. His life is way better now than it was before. He has a whole new life with good friends that speak his language.

But others are sexually molested, shunned by there family, abused by there husbands etc...

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Suavojr... Take your time. Don't make any rash decisions. I am still in the Borg. I will leave but I'm not sure when. Make sure that you are ready for the repercussions.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"Thank you for the reminder! It is just so hard to leave but I know that is what I must ultimately do." - suavojr

"It is goin to hurt and I just don't know jow to prepare to lose it all" - suavojr

Just read your reply a couple of times. That's your sign. Why are you so concern about leaving? Under normal conditions you shouldn't.

Take care,

Ismael

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why are they dangerous?

Tens of thousands killed for not accepting a blood transfusion or organ transplant, millions of families

broken apart, many suicides instigated indirectly by a shunning/dfing policy.

The JW organization is dangerous on many grounds, another is being a proponent of human ignorance by

discouraging higher education.

The JW publishing religion built itself upon lies and deception to proliferate its own published goods and to cultivate

power and control to men who were dangerously active toward humanity.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

No JW's are not dangerous. The WTBTS is very dangerous. JW's are in danger and need help. The WTBTS needs to go to hel----p!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Mouthy and Onthewayout - Well said - well put - it is not a benign and harmless

little religion, its spiritually dead and mean spirited and the very opposite of what

it claims to be.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Absolutely dangerous!

Shunning, blood, child abuse policy...just to name a few.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Missed educational and job opportunities, families split apart due to shunning, loving relationships passed up, personal goals given up, life decisions made based on failed date predictions, people made to feel guilty for simple human mistakes, suicides, depression, untreated mental illness, pedophiles protected and allowed to prey on innocent victims.

Hell yes I think I think it's a dangerous religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit