QFR August 15, 2014 - Resurrection and Marriage

by wisdomfrombelow 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Get used to it, just one of many changes and adjustments still to come.

• prologos
    prologos

the thing is, procreation comes from way back, evolution or creation. once you lost it, through menopause male or female it is gone. death surely ends it.

WT writers said "they will be like angels" in that they do not procreate, even if resurrected on earth, but since

we have yet to really see a real resurrection form scratch, we really dont know.

the ERECTION after the resurrection will be another matter.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Actually, I'd go from my current ... level of respect for these bozos ... if they just said "we don't know" more often.

You're not alone.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Is there a link to this article... I can't find it

• blondie
    blondie

me neither

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I just found the article and I am appaulled.

1. I am only 37 but since I was a pretty I KNOW of sisters who decided to remarry since the could not be with their original mate. Imagine how they will now fell knowing that had they waited there is now a possibility that they could have been reunited. This is freaking stupid.

Worse still every argument they make to explain why we can now think the converse... Every thing they say has been discussed for years already so this is dumb and it is pathetic.

They also never say they were wrong or could have been wrong. They just act as if it is OK to make this change. This upsets me and I wish that no one would have brought this to my attention because I am that angry

• blondie
    blondie

Is that the recent one that sir82 alludes to?

• confusedandalone
  • blondie
    blondie

Ah, can you narrow it down to one publication? It brings up all the magazines.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

It's the Aug 15 study question from readers. They say in the past they thought it was about the earthly rez... but here are reasons that it may not be.

Such crap

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit