which other JWN members have you met ?

by bigmac 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Cantleave and Nugget, what a wonderful family !, and Besty and Mrs Besty (Sweetpea?), both great too, Mickey Mouse as well, smart lady !.

And I have met a good number of XJW's who do not post here, some of whom did at one time I think, but they no longer feel the need.

That's good, they have moved on, maybe they will pop back in from time to time.

What is striking is that all these ones are so relaxed with life now, and content they have made the best decision.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I have met 6 posters in person.

LL (not Bean)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Too many to list....

All those mentioned by Big Mac (except hotspur - but we have spoken) in addition Mr. Majestic who was the first apostate I met from here when I was still an elder, Kate Wild the closet atheist, the wonderful Mickey Mouse and hubby and of course Phizzy, my drinking buddy, pams girl, watersprout, cedars and Mrs cedars.

Outside the UK Aude Sapere, Dagney, Billy the Ex, Dog Patch (Randy), Wha Happened jabberwock and I am sure have missed others my apologies

:-)

I believe all them have responded well to therapy and have almost blotted me from their minds.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

After I meet one in person I know them by name not avitar. I've met 5 all wonderful experiances :)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Found Sheep - You are on my love to meet list.

• Shador
    Shador

I haven't met any.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sunnygal41 and Junction-Guy and I am good friends with some others, just haven't been able to meet in person.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well thanks forgetting you met me!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mouthy - I would love to meet you too.

• arwen
    arwen

I met a few in my early years, helped me a lot.. No one knows our minds like those that have been in the cult...we share the same insanity..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit