which other JWN members have you met ?

by bigmac 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

well thanks cantleave

• blondie
    blondie

I have met mouthy several times, a strong minded but loving woman.

I have been associated with BRCI for a few years; the group down in Texas, the group up in central wisconsin, and the meetup group in Chicago. Also on my travels I have met Scully and her husband, Lady Lee, jgnat and her husband, Ros from Channel C, Garybus and his wife, a few in Minnesota and Michigan and some in Toronto. Some still post and others have moved on. There are a few in my town I have made contact with.

All meetings better than any in the WT realm.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Blondie I remember our visit so well (hug) I also remember Uzzah !!

Blondie I "aint" so stong minded now!!cant remember very much at all... 87 on the 22nd of this month UGH!!!

• blondie
    blondie

mouthy, you will still best me in a battle of the minds. You are the same age as my mother would be, but with more love in you that she would have had if she lived 1,000 years.

• mouthy
    mouthy

XXXXXXXXX>BlondieXXXX

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

So far, skeeter1, cultbgone, GoingGoingGone, michelle365. I feel like I've met crmsici ;)

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I have met carp diem a couple of times but never knew it till I saw Punkofnice's post.

I went to see Derren Brown with her last month and we had a wonderful time.

And of course I have also met Punkofnice and Mr. and Mrs Cedars too. It is actually quite a long list now and I love that phrase that "only another exjw knows and understands the insanity that we all share".

I sometimes forget who posts on which sites now. I have met some past posters too who have moved on which is wonderful but we still stay in contact and try to see each other once a year.

I have stronger feelings for my exjw family than any other people on this planet.

• bigmac
    bigmac

ive also befriended a lot of UK ex's on various facebook sites. if any UK readers on here want a link--feel free to add me on facebook--search for stan livedeath.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit