My apologies to everyone.

by DATA-DOG 41 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

You are one of my favorite posters...just saying!

• pbrow
    pbrow

You sir, are a overestimating, self righteous, lover of man who evidently can only reason the way man reasons. You probably dont even have enough faith to obey the elders just because it is unreasonable from a human standpoint! Are you tired?? Its because you are too busy running your mouth ahead of jehGBovah!! Your offensive posts have shocked my delicate sensibilities as a I am a true believer in the our lord and savior jesus allah christ! I only hope that you can find peace by proceeding to your nearest kingdom hall and confessing all your sins with the first carpet layer, phone repair man & coke salesman you come across ("Be honest" (hand dissappears under the desk, "how did her breasts feel in your hands?")

You are going to die at armagedon. I hope it hurts when A. Morris takes a hot dog and..... wait.... I mean I hope it hurts when the birds peck out your eye sockets. I will take great pleasure in reading your old playboys (especially the early 80's issues) on your shitter (by candle light) while living in your house and driving your car (until it runs out of gas)

Epic fail, worldly apology not accepted

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit