My apologies to everyone.

by DATA-DOG 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I love your posts and comments, DD. Love when you're having a good laugh (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA's) at the WT's latest or usual stupidity. :)

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I realized after my exit, the beginning of wisdom is the knowledge

I really have no answers. Ever watch the genius physics lecturer Tyson ?

At the highest levels of science they realize they only can even detect 4%

of what actually exists. The smugness and certainity of the WT cult is hard

to shake. The idea you "understand everything" is a false cocoon you wrap

around yourself thinking you are protected by "knowledge" no one else has.

We all had that disease, and we are all in recovery.

• Giordano
    Giordano

DD take your apology and shove it!!

That's by way of proving I am an ignoranus ...stupid and an asshole.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

We all do it. Will probably do it in the future as well!!! The key is empathy and forgiveness, not judging each other. If you can see your errors admit to them, you're nearly there.

I do enjoy your posts.

Take care.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Typical.

The people who who do need to apologize don't...

...and the people who don't need to apologize do.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for the apology. You displayed true repentance and can now be accepted back into the group.

Oops, thinking as a jw.

I do enjoy your postings and look forward to your future ones.

• haboob48
    haboob48

Love your posts, no need to apologise.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

It is understandable if you are still attending meetings that you have to blow off some steam. The sooner you stop, and work your way through the resulting CF, the sooner you can get on with being the real you. Of course, there is always the chance you won't be happy with the authentic Data-Dog, but at least you can deal with it on your own terms and you won't have to suffer through any more meetings.

• twice shy
    twice shy

From what I've read...You are a human with very strong convictions. Depending on how passionate you are about certain subjects negates your response at that time.

You are different. Since we celebrate different; I say to you DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.

Please continue to Embrace your Individualisim with the same care and compassion you expressed in your post today. If you think you should tone it down; than to your own self be true.

It was very kind of you to offer such a heartfelt apology. Thanks

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks everyone.

I realize that I was worried about my negativity towards Jwism infecting my posts. I just thought that maybe I had been a jerk lately. It's been a weird week. I had a lot of anxiety which I have not experienced for some time. Probably because my 6th sense told me C.O's visit was coming and chances are that the Eldumbs would come knocking. I also feel sorry for my wife. She is in field circus alone during the C.O visit.

Well...that's that. I got nothin'...

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit