My apologies to everyone.

by DATA-DOG 41 Replies latest jw friends

• twice shy
    twice shy

I forget who I borrowed this from (thank you) but, I listen to it everytime I think of the hall or encounter JWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbO8r77EBI8&list=PLsI9nQ7kAybwl-NQXOFA20yzlarjVfjWL&feature=mh_lolz

Afterwards, I smile and feel like I'm a little kid running with my hands up through a meadow because I am free.

• milola
    milola

Giordano, I like that new word I learned just now. "Ignoranus". I will be using that one.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

lot's of love D.D., Remember the CO is a loser who never made it in real life and has a tiny penis that causes him to pee on his hand everytime he tinkles. LOL....HOPE A CO READS THIS.

NEW LIGHT MY A$$

GTTM

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

Usually, the ones who are worth a shit have a little fire in their soul. Be who you are. Trust me there are people who like you just the way you are, and if you tried to be something different you wouldn't like yourself. I know this to be fact.

• cofty
    cofty

^^^ THIS ^^^

• suavojr
    suavojr

I love your posts and comments! Keep it up DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gosh; all this attention and compliments...

...maybe I should "apologize" for something.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Data-Dog and BU2B...I often feel like you guys are reading my mind when you post! I relate very much to what you say....

DD, you havent offended me.

I understand that we all need to go through the stages of healing and grieving as we make this journey!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Hi DD

One visit to a gay bar and now you are as mushy as Elton John ...NOT ! ;)

I come here just to read your totally honest and humorous posts !

Thanks for your contribution on JW - Topixs Recently also !

PT :)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is nothing to be "sorry" for if you speak the scientific truth, as best you know it. We could all strive to be "politically correct". However, that would make us just one short step away from going back to the jokehovians.

As for those insisting that something is "offensive", remember that, for many of us, had we complied with that "not offending anyone" crap just one step earlier, we would still be knocking on doors and spreading lies. Many of us had to reject what was "politically correct" within the washtowel in order to get out of there. Why stop now? What if there are just as many lies out there in the main world as within the washtowel? And, what if those lies are intended to stifle advancement? Next time you say "Einstein is a hoax" or "The holocaust is questionable" is offensive and not politically correct, remember there was a time when it was equally offensive to question that the earth was flat. Or that the earth was stationary and everything revolved around it. For many of us, it was also equally offensive to question the necessity of wasting our time going from door to door trying to peddle rags to "save their lives".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit