My apologies to everyone.

by DATA-DOG 41 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

D.D. i have only read a couple of your response.....very funny. that's what life is about. I will tell you what i told a JW onetime which they didn't like to hear. I didn't become a witness nor serve JESUS or JEHOVAH (which I do believe whole heartedly...and believe Jesus is my savior...but the BORG has it all wrong) that I don't live my life to have Friends! if someone likes me...then it for who i am! we were brought into this world alone and leave alone. so while your hear make yourself your best friend and love yourself!

GTTM

• tornapart
    tornapart

And you've never offended me either DD, I have a good chuckle at your posts.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

DD, love your posts! And who of us here hasn't posted when our emotions were running high? Keep up the good work!

• cofty
    cofty

You are a great poster DD.

Better to be authentic and cause offense occasionally than not contribute.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hey DD - I'm still in, and you should see my wife trying to calm me down after something's been said or done at a meeting, or a comment in a publication! Especially the recent money-grabbing letter!! I detest the corruption which we are hopefully exiting from soon!

We've all got to let off steam sometimes - controlled yes - but let it out!

Just be delighted that you are on the outside looking in.

All the other hamsters are still turning the Org's wheel - getting nowhere fast - as they stare up at the G.B.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

You had me at, "I just wanted to," bro.

• bigmac
    bigmac

unfortunately ddog--you have succeeded in not offending me as well. which is a pity--i'm always missing out.

however--i enjoy offending others--its in my nature

but, frankly my dear, i couldnt give a shit.

• never a jw
    never a jw

While I understand the anger, the sarcasm and the insulting treatment of the Watcxhtower, it is a good idea to restrain it for the sake of appealing to others who are still in. I believe that it is our common goal to undermine the WT control on our loved ones, and that effort is most effective when we are better than they are. Let us follow the example of people like Raymond Franz, Carl Olof Jonsson and James Penton. Let's leave the vitriol to the Watchtower.

• talesin
    talesin

ahaha

Ya just put your lips together and blow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY15R3yHBEI

• out4good3
    out4good3

If I offended some here.....

..........it was probably on purpose!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit