My Book of Bible Story Memes

by Beth Shan 140 Replies latest social humour

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Do you know the story of when Armaggedon Box was a baby? *condescending, pious, Jehovah's Witness smile* SEE the little box crying, and holding onto the lady’s finger. This is Armaggedon Box. Do you know who the pretty lady is? She is an Egyptian princess, Phar´aoh’s own daughter. Armaggedon Boxes mother hid her baby box until he was three months old, because she didn’t want him to be killed by the Egyptians. But she knew that Armaggedon Box might be found, so this is what she did to save him...

• Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

People are so mean.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I stay I clean you go

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

IT IS Thursday night now, two days later. Jesus and his 12 apostles have come to this large upstairs room to eat the Passover meal. Where did Jesus get all this money to pay for this meal? A meal for 12 costs a lot of money. They had wine too, so that adds up quickly. How does a carpenter who spends most of his day talking sh*t pay for stuff like this? Either Jesus is a drug dealer or clearly he is getting paid to perform miracles. Critics might argue that Jesus is even a Miracle Prostitute.

• Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Go home Jehovah, you are drunk.

• Beth Shan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit