My Book of Bible Story Memes

by Beth Shan 140 Replies latest social humour

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Available in discreet paperback

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

"Abraham's Oops I Accidentally Almost Murdered My Son Sacrificial Lamb Stew" Recipe:
    1 1/2 pounds thickly sliced bacon, diced (optional because of the Mosaic Law Commandments)
    6 pounds boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 2 inch pieces
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    3 cloves garlic, minced
    1 large onion, chopped
    1/2 cup water
    4 cups beef stock
    2 teaspoons white sugar
    4 cups diced carrots
    2 large onions, cut into bite-size pieces
    3 potatoes
    1 teaspoon dried thyme
    2 bay leaves
    1 cup white wine
    Place bacon (if you think you can get away with eating it without Jehovah killing you) in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
    Put lamb, salt, pepper, and flour in large mixing bowl. Toss to coat meat evenly. Brown meat in frying pan with bacon fat.
    Place meat into stock pot (leave 1/4 cup of fat in frying pan). Add the garlic and yellow onion and saute till onion begins to become golden. Deglaze frying pan with 1/2 cup water and add the garlic-onion mixture to the stock pot with bacon pieces, beef stock, and sugar. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
    Add carrots, onions, potatoes, thyme, bay leaves, and wine to pot. Reduce heat, and simmer covered for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender. Enjoy!

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Worphip phteven or die.

• Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

It looks like Ruth is making the moves on Naomi here. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course as Seinfeld says. We love our LGBTTIQQ2SA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer/Questioning, 2 Spirited, Asexual) Ex-JW community

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

What is going on here....Curse dog and die?

• Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

The Word of God. D-d-d-d-d-deejay Beth Shanny Shan.
    Yah Yah Yah, Yah Yah
    Yah Yah Yah, Yah Yah
    Yah Yah Yah, Yah Yah
    Yah Yah Yah, Yah Yah

• Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I don't know if this one is from the MBOBS

Questions from Readers 04/14: In addition to burning scalp syndrome is it "normal" to have hard nipples when one realizes they are anointed and filled with the holy spirit? B.S., Canada.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit