My Book of Bible Story Memes

by Beth Shan 140 Replies latest social humour

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Jesus get your own damn bubbles. Stop trying to steal it from my favorite chubby bubble girl meme.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Notorious B.I.G. I think I was drunk when I made this one. I am obsessed with this man's calculator shirt since my JW Childhood.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Jesus "Hoops" Christ. I never knew what the H. stood for when people yell Jesus H. Christ.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I guess that would be me on this thread....

• Beth Shan
  • Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Don't forget about Malawi vs. Mexico or any of those that died from Suicide related to shunning policies or from being told to pray their suicide away

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

funny stuff.

• Simon
    Simon

Beth Shan: please stop the bad language and profanity or you will not be welcome to post here.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Noted.

I would appreciate it if you could message me something like that privately next time Simon.

• Simon
    Simon

The guidelines and consequences are pretty clear, if you are publicly violating them regularly then I'm sorry but I need to make sure it's clear to everyone that it is neither welcome or tollerated.

We appreciate your passion but sometimes it's best to apply a little self-moderation - too much of anything can be, well ... just too much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit