BOE Letter Regarding Branch Visit

by pixel 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

If they have the internet in, with a monthly subscription, then some may be able to stay at home and connect to a video feed instead of a phone hook-up. This is the future move.

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

It's called Watchtower broadband high speed internet system, it upgrades with new light here and there. 1914 gb in it all.

i have a feeling "new light" or something new will be introduced for this meeting. So better hold on and wait to see what we'll be hit with next!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yeah, there must be a biggie coming up with new light, they are planning something, I just know it. The fact they had that Watchtower a few months back about 'doing things that wouldn't make sense from a human viepoint' or something like that, something that will send shockwaves through the community is coming down the pipe.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

"Headquarter's" will not rock the boat too much, until they have got all the pledges back from congo's telling how much they will "donate" each month.

I do not think they will really start rocking the boat until they have unpacked their bags in Warwick.

I am waiting with anticipation NOT, for the Big Surprising New Lite the GB comes up with after they have gotten their new home by the lake, built, furnished and landscaped and have settled in.

This is just May 2014. They will be moving into their new home, the Fall of 2016.

1918 was a "biggie" year, so was 1919.

What will the GB Monster pull out of its rear end for " nu -lite" in 2018 and 2019???

I agree that change is in the air along the lines of re-branding.

The Watchtower and Awake must be totally embarrassing for drones to keep flogging at people's doors.

An internet based ministry??? Hahaha Wouldn't it be funny if they tell the sheeples that it is too dangerous to go d2d in this old system???

Better to set up rolly carts in well lighted areas. lol (What is the price??? Two for $80.00??? ) lol lol

LL (not Bean)

• steve2
    steve2

LOL Oubliette's wonderfully invisible presence. You just know she's here because you cannot see her. And that in a nutshell sums up the water-tight JW reasoning.

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

I wrote a post in my blog about this letter:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2014/05/carta-visita-la-sucursal-en-noviembre.html

but its authenticity has been questioned. Someone could upload pdf or jpg? Thanks!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Steve2: Oubliette is male...unless there's been adjustments I don't know about.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Lois! you gave me a huge chuckle, that phrase was hilarious - What will the GB monster pull out of its rear end for nu lite, HAHAHAHA!!! :-)

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit